Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed)

I have been conquered and I have 4-6 of my new troops sitting there. How do I kick the enemy out of my town?

When does this fun?

I clicked your link, how many resources do you get? Perhaps we need a master list that people can click through to help out?

in the colony window it says when you can rebel

Well hell, I can't destroy the outpost until I own it for 24 ticks. Tough to pillage that way....

jesus... I just got hit with 30 tanks. THATS FUCKED

I think we may need to relocate as a group to antarctica or africa. We can cluster until we have all stockpiled a some resources.

jesus... I just got hit with 30 tanks. THATS FUCKED

I think we may need to relocate as a group to antarctica or africa. We can cluster until we have all stockpiled a some resources.

Somebody paid the $20 apparently. I would (just to fuck up Shiz) if I wasn't going on vacation in a few days

Yeah I'm going to drop the $20 tonight. Have work pay for it. I'll eat at subway but say i went to the steak house.

working on the road has its perks.

Good news. My glorious colony has been liberated by the mighty indigenous forces of VonTed!

So.... I am going on vacation. If T/W2 wants to conquer it while I am gone, let me know and I'll dump my troops off to my colony.

ok

so some fuck hat is allying small fucks around us, meaning i cant kill them and maybe get some colonies going

i sent 20 vehs at this town, they're a click away, and now we're friendly towards E, an alliance of 2 people who mean diddly

kindly change this in the next tick or wtf faggots

ok

so some fuck hat is allying small fucks around us, meaning i cant kill them and maybe get some colonies going

i sent 20 vehs at this town, they're a click away, and now we're friendly towards E, an alliance of 2 people who mean diddly

kindly change this in the next tick or wtf faggots

Oh, that was me that friended them. Gonff said they were TW'ers. I didn't ask who they were though.

i dont see any posts by them in this thread

friends of tw =! tw

I'M GOING TO RAPE YOUR FRIENDS GNOFF

Back