Kurayami is insecure about his looks: A proof through logical logic

6iwsn6.gif

Ok taking bets on when Jason Kotz will enter this thread. I'm guessing he'll be here by page 3.

I am here

I am writing asmall analysis of Kurayami's hypocrisies, I am going to title it: The Hypocrisies and Insecurities of the Young Kurayami: The Dark Years Of Kurayami "The Darkness"

bew I am going to give you credit where others blindly lack vision

I for one think that philosophical analysis was on par. Kurayami has many many insecurities that drive him to make fun of others, I feel sympathetic it was not his fault his mother was on over 5 depression medications at one time, and his father was MIA.

bew I am going to give you credit where others blindly lack vision

I for one think that philosophical analysis was on par. Kurayami has many many insecurities that drive him to make fun of others, I feel sympathetic it was not his fault his mother was on over 5 depression medications at one time, and his father was MIA.

seriously dude

even if you didn't have a track record for being a creepy weirdo

that post would be plenty sufficient

I am here

I am writing asmall analysis of Kurayami's hypocrisies, I am going to title it: The Hypocrisies and Insecurities of the Young Kurayami: The Dark Years Of Kurayami "The Darkness"

Hey Creepy McCreeperson, let's play a game of over/under.

Is your manifesto on the hypocrisies over 135 pages?

Is it really all that shocking that a pill-popping control freak would produce a morbidly obese internet "rebel"?

Kurayami said:
This is for my mother. She's acting like a fucking indignant child again. I just came back from her shrink, and now I'm in charge of her medication. I just flushed the shit she isn't supposed to be taking (but was anyway - Trazidone, Vistoril, and Clonodine... and something else that she's out of.) She's supposed to take Clonazapam, Effexor and Seroquel. I found her bottle of Clonodine nearly empty and it was filled on the 21st.

She claims to have only taken 12 pills today, and 164 over the rest of the week. She's conscious, but she's far from being all there.

She's refusing medical attention, so I'm not sure WTF I'm supposed to do in this situation.

Tribalwar medical people. by Kurayami - TribalWar Forums

Here is a blatant example of past insecurities coming up that affect the way Kurayami acts and thinks. I would assume a therapist would have a field day analyzing the troubles Kurayami had with his mother and father and how it affected his angst. I think Kurayami reflects his past insecurities outwards onto others in ways that are blatantly hypocritical to everyone but himself.

This is just a small excerpt from my works. The Kuradex has reached over 120 passages. I am now working on the historical indexing part of my paper searching through past historical events in the life of Kurayami.

His job at Fedex later came out as an open insecurity when he flamed others for not having good jobs or educational backgrounds. This again proves how insecure and hypocritical he is.

Edit Seraph I am giving you a small passage from one of the more in depth pages of my manifesto

Hey KittyCat, serious question here: Do you have an RSS feed setup for this forum so that anytime a Kurayami thread is started, you're immediately informed via e-mail and text message to your cell phone?

And what of you, my good sir? What fun could a therapist glean from you?

I have a normal background I was just born with a large and imaginative brain that is good at finding the outright problems of others and magnifying them. This might be due to my immense cognitive ability.

Back