HION - I let her slob my nob

:shrug: She's a cool chick, seemed drama free to me. Ya she has a few extra pounds but she holds it well. Usually I'm not into it, but she's cute and has a bubbly personality. I guess you could say I "shoplifted the pooty"

0_61_cruise_tom_glasses.jpg

Anyway, this thread has been fun.

wut

They have these things called buses, not sure if you have heard of them.

Either your are young, or you are too dumb to get my point. A Bus that runs on a schedule wont be much help if your kid needs to go to the Dr or Hospital right now because of an issue. This happens a lot more often than people think with young children.

Not everyone needs a car, but this discussion is about a 22yo who is dumb enough to put Blitz' Cock in her mouth (allegedy) , and has a 3-4 yo, is a scene bitch, and doesnt have a car. Thats who we are talking about. Not having a vehicle in her situation is relevant just like if we found out she works at Hot Dog on a Stick, when it comes to discussing her "situation".

you ever live in NYC nukka?

Does She?

Yes for the people who live in NYC (and a few other major cities) a Car might take longer than public transport.

For the rest of us we realize that having vehicular transportation at your immediate service is a pretty big priority if you have Children.

Back