Alec Baldwin just killed someone

Im sure we’ll get more details…but you can be sure before we was ever handed a gun on set the first time they would show him how to determine if the pistol was loaded, demonstrate it wasnt loaded, before he would even touch it.

also hes a piece of shit so hard to feel bad. but hes now shot more people than trump has

One thing is certain: it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't an anti gun pussy and actually had a tiny bit of the most fundamental safety training.

It's a fact.

If you take firearms seriously and know how to use them, this shit doesn't happen.

He obviously didn't take it very seriously.

It's a fact.

If you take firearms seriously and know how to use them, this shit doesn't happen.

He obviously didn't take it very seriously.
i agree completely

The only time ive seen people radically mishandle a firearm it was because they were anti-gun retards with zero experience.

my father, who has never fired a gun before, almost came to blows with me 2 years ago because he was so excited to show me some pistol replica pellet gun he bought i had to tell him to take his fucking finger off the trigger and stop pointing it at me and other people.

I've introduced lots of people into the shooting sports, and taken several antis to the range casually. Can confirm that they need to be watched like toddlers at all times.

Ive always shot with friends' firearms, each time they show me how to check if its loaded, demonstrate its not loaded, show safety, show dry fire, show how to eject a live round…to never point it at anything or anyone and if your finger ever touches the trigger its because you intend on shooting it.

And they show all this, every single time, with every single firearm.

what a shock mitch doesnt understand any of this

Last edited:
Back