HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HAD THE SEXES WITH??????????

whats your number of sexes?

• Total voters
I don't do many one night stands either. Granted, I haven't had sex with that many chicks but I don't care about emotional attachment at all. As long as we're having fun, I don't care.

pretty much every girl I sleep with has been a one night stand, not by choice its just they think im super awesome and then the next day they figure out that im not really that awesome

psychologically hes flawed, he wants commitment yet is afraid of it at the same time as he has had sex with only 1 partner, there is no way to advance other then sleeping with multiple partners to find one to commit too. unless hes a religious nut job waiting for a partner to appear and tell him straight up before the relationship, 'i would like to have sex, and commit ourselves in a relationship afterwards' is highly unlikely, he will die alone.

What is this? The blind leading the blind? You voted one, too.

12 + a night where I woke up with a number written on the inside of my thigh that was not legible, remembering nothing.

people who claim to have high standards are using it as an excuse

I also have high standards but I get fucked regularly, by going out and finding women who live up to my high standards

[lol] i've seen some of your women.... you don't have standards [/lol]

and don't get me wrong if i was drunk and at a party i would also fuck a semi-hot chick... but i don't really party... maybe for that reason?

Last edited:
What is this? The blind leading the blind? You voted one, too.

i didnt even read the thread, apparently its how many people you fucked, i dont really keep track, i keep track of relationships, and therefore 1- i haven't committed to a relationship since i was a teen.

Meh, I think every girl he's posted is fuckable. Not smoking hot, but still attractive. My main issue is just not going out enough.

ok they are but i don't know i think i just don't party enough either.

the last two partys i went to had like five chicks with seven or more guys.

i'm not into competing for semi-attractive women...

i can wait

Last edited:
i need to have some sort of chemistry with someone if i have sex with them

i had a one night stand before but that's not me

most of my sexual partners i knew pretty well before

wtf is this "not going out enough" shit

like 10% of the girls I've fucked were a result of going out

the rest were just from every other outlet in life. you guys need to start finding women in other places.

wtf is this "not going out enough" shit

like 10% of the girls I've fucked were a result of going out

the rest were just from every other outlet in life. you guys need to start finding women in other places.

i don't need sex to define myself and boost my confidence like you obi...

there's more imortant things to life than the conquest for sex

i can wait.

Last edited:
you'd be surprised how much your behaviour can change based on whether or not you're getting laid regularly

for me it's never really been an issue, but I've had tons of friends who's behaviours changed steadily over time if they weren't getting any action. and not in a good way. they got more ragey/angsty/annoying generally.

obi i'm not going to take life tips from you

you have life far from figured out because you just spend your time on the hunt. (for women and ego boosters)

Last edited:
I don't go out of my way to fuck but I get it rather frequently anyways.

And only ever had one one night stands too.

Fee lovin bros.

Back