Skinny Jeans / Shaving legs

The chicks buy cloths for me you must be doing something wrong :)

The other day I was getting some clothes at a sale. I saw 3 guys get taken into the fucking changing room by their wives like little boys. It was pitiful. The conversations were painful.

skinny jeans are worn almost exclusively by 14-17 year old boys who listen to music like this:

does this really strike you as a good idea?

man those of you who don't shave legs probably are not very hairy to begin with

it's pretty annoying when there's like tall vines like the kind you see in gay fantasy movies like chronicles of narnia growing up all over your damn legs

if i didn't at least trim them they'd swallow my legs

i mean how old are you, somewhere in your 20s I assume
most guys out grow this early in college if not high school
you are kind of behind the curve
you missed the metro fad

Bingo. I would say High school.

I don't know what 'cut' my jeans are. I wear jeans that are comfortable and fit. I don't know why anyone would wear jeans that are skin tight, especially for the sole purpose of being fashionable. What's fashionable changes every 5 minutes, and there's no reason to jump on the latest bandwagon because that's what a bunch of cupcakes on TV say looks good. IMHO, they look ugly and uncomfortable. I will say that it's nice to see that the style has changed from that pre-faded, pre-worn jeans look. Fuck. It was impossible to find a pair of jeans that didn't already have holes in it.

I think the reason that trying to be 'in' fashion fades after high school is because once you pass that age what was in style has already changed numerous times. Baggy Jeans --> Pre-faded bullshit --> Faggot pants. You begin to realize that it's functionally retarded to bother caring.

It's not that I don't care what I look like, but you can still look presentable without having to jump on the latest in-style garbage. As well, women who won't give you the time of day because you aren't wearing the latest cut for jeans are not worth talking to. Who would want to date someone so vapid?

It really really depends on the person's body type. I'm 6'2"ish and 155lb. Express jeans, Rock and Republics, just about all 7s.. all look bad on me. Most of those brands/places don't carry anything but boot cut.

I go with a skinny or slim jean because they don't look ridiculously huge on me. I wear them low and there is plenty of room in the crotch. Right now I'm wearing H&M Sqin, tried on the 1 pair of Skinnies at 7 today and they fit pretty nice.

On the same token, lots and lots of guys look really bad in skinny jeans. I don't know many who can pull them off well. It really depends. Also, I only like dark or black denim. Looks really good with converse or some boat shoes. Button up alone or rolled up under a sweater or under a suit vest even.. *shrug*

man those of you who don't shave legs probably are not very hairy to begin with

it's pretty annoying when there's like tall vines like the kind you see in gay fantasy movies like chronicles of narnia growing up all over your damn legs

if i didn't at least trim them they'd swallow my legs

:lol:

It really really depends on the person's body type. I'm 6'2"ish and 155lb. Express jeans, Rock and Republics, just about all 7s.. all look bad on me. Most of those brands/places don't carry anything but boot cut.

I go with a skinny or slim jean because they don't look ridiculously huge on me. I wear them low and there is plenty of room in the crotch. Right now I'm wearing H&M Sqin, tried on the 1 pair of Skinnies at 7 today and they fit pretty nice.

On the same token, lots and lots of guys look really bad in skinny jeans. I don't know many who can pull them off well. It really depends. Also, I only like dark or black denim. Looks really good with converse or some boat shoes. Button up alone or rolled up under a sweater or under a suit vest even.. *shrug*

good examples of low rise skinny jeans
20090706_zac_250x375.jpg

PG_05938.6507_FS.jpg

HOLY SHIT
Why isn't this thread about women in skinny jeans and pics of them shaving their legs to get into them? WTF is wrong with you "guys".

i buy 32x32 slim fit jeans. i bought a pair of 32x32 from american eagle once and they were just too baggy. maybe i just have skinny legs, but wearing the AE jeans just made me look "thick." they aren't skin tight though, i can still fit my thumb in the waist and pull them out about an inch. super skinny girl jeans are just fucking lame

skinny jeans are 4 homos

straight up

Sexpistol you have the best style

So i respect your oppinion

How was coon hunting and sitting on the porch today? Oh if you didnt hear Nirvana's frontman killed himself and the whole grunge look has been gone the last 10 years at least

If anyhting you should be beggin for advice and rushing to try on skinnies

Back