[TW Army] Now accepting applications

The french have responded to my email and have sued for peace. They offered up one of their sail training ships. The Belle-Poule will be rechristen as the T.W.N Goatse. They also gave up a small fishing boat which will be rechristened as the T.W.N. Claude.

I now claim the title of Captain of the Goatse

Pirate Steve will be placed as Captain of Claude and charged with capturing rum. He is also tasked with capturing more ships. At which time he will take command of the Goatse and I will become Fleet Admiral.

We also acquired some ladies of the evening which will be distributed to both vessels for morale purposes.

until further notice everyone is hereby ordered to capture a cruise ship

we'll need one with around 1000 berths

we're going to the middle east bros but we're going to do it in style

code4 will coordinate this mission while I work on planning the follow-up campaign

if you haven't been assigned a rank I'll catch up on that later this week

until then you'll get pirate pay (whatever that is)

thank you for your service

All non-assigned personal can report to duty aboard the Goatse and Claude. Pirate Pay will be a share of any booty.

<---- Propaganda Czar.

i can create stories so outrageous that the media will walk away not knowing what is true and what isn't, allowing us to do the voodoo we need to do.

i imagine the french would have lots of cruise ships with fully stocked bars.

perhaps i'll enlist the somalia brethren to assist.

alcohol has been procured. the fleet is fully stocked. Some pirates from the Niger River Delta will provide TW with fuel as long as be bring them some misprinted Tshirts from America.

Back