Arsin/Precise2

It's really her posting:
ngzfiu.jpg

(included Adam Mitter's name since he has been posting Ellen's RL name)

Xcursion can verify that polly does exisit she was just on webcam with him and I'll happily do the same if need be.

between skibbi and hudon's post, i now care less than i did 5 minutes ago.

were tits posted anywhere? and not of ellens...

if not, im going back to bed. wake me when it's NWS time.

edit: that girl is really azn

arsin has requested I reopen this thread. I have agreed to do so so you guys will stop harassing precise.

then less than 20 minutes later precise2 posts this thread(except it's his gf since he's sleeping but she wants to clear the air in a place she'd never heard of until a few hours earlier)

plus an admin confirmed months ago that precise and arsin were the same IP

fucked if i can remember which admin though

between skibbi and hudon's post, i now care less than i did 5 minutes ago.

were tits posted anywhere? and not of ellens...

if not, im going back to bed. wake me when it's NWS time.

edit: that girl is really azn

I have asked for them 3 times.

POST YOUR TITS POLLY

4 times

So: either arsin is a friend or acquaintance of precise (rayn confirmed they posted from same town) and stole his e-persona or arsin is precise and he has to cover it up from tribalwar and his friends/family/cute little innocent asian chick

Actually, Arsin was posting from Barrie ON, I'm posting from Stouffville ON, I just don't want my personal shit getting all thrown into this shit storm that's the only reason I stepped in, when dio BBM'd me yesterday I had no idea what the fuck was going on only to come and see all of my personal information on TW. I really don't care about the situation I just don't want all my personal information leaked onto the internet. I'm not arsin, he's been asking me to messages "skillz" at the same time and post at the same time, I don't really want to "have some fun with this" I just want to clear the air, if he was using my "internet persona" that's a little fucked up if you put yourself into my situation where you don't check this website for about three years and your face and information is plastered all over it? I mean dudes added my girlfriend on facebook obviously he's hated enough for you guys to go out of your way to actually legitly try to fuck his life (my life) up that much. I want this to stop, he doesn't he asked Rayn to reopen that other thread expecting I'd be cool with this whole situation, fuck that I just want this to end.

Actually, Arsin was posting from Barrie ON, I'm posting from Stouffville ON, I just don't want my personal shit getting all thrown into this shit storm that's the only reason I stepped in, when dio BBM'd me yesterday I had no idea what the fuck was going on only to come and see all of my personal information on TW. I really don't care about the situation I just don't want all my personal information leaked onto the internet. I'm not arsin, he's been asking me to messages "skillz" at the same time and post at the same time, I don't really want to "have some fun with this" I just want to clear the air, if he was using my "internet persona" that's a little fucked up if you put yourself into my situation where you don't check this website for about three years and your face and information is plastered all over it? I mean dudes added my girlfriend on facebook obviously he's hated enough for you guys to go out of your way to actually legitly try to fuck his life (my life) up that much. I want this to stop, he doesn't he asked Rayn to reopen that other thread expecting I'd be cool with this whole situation, fuck that I just want this to end.

no he's suddenly awake and the girlfriend is gone

Back