[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

it's on the last page

at least try not to be an idiot

back you evil blackpeople and fruitloop back I say !!!

knights-jousting_1.jpg

you both should consider the cord

He's saying this because of Rand Paul

Fauci Says He Would than Oversight

Rand Paul beat him down so much that's his one big hangup. The thing is Fauci probably doesn't think anyone suspects this is because of Rand Paul.

All the GOP needs to do is take any number of chapters from this book and put that in front of a just DOJ and it would take Faulsi down. Take his ill gotten fortune from his family.

41mAMaGHfqL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_FMwebp_.jpg

Anger gets me waves an...
oh you're talking to lemloop
ok carry on
and I'll take my finger off the - rep trigger

Judge gives Trump until Friday to better explain why he wants a special master for Mar-a-Lago documents

Judge gives Trump until Friday to better explain why he wants a special master for Mar-a-Lago documents - CNNPolitics

In other words, the judge is saying, "I don't even know why you're here, you have until day after tomorrow to explain yourself, because your initial statement is a nothing-burger."

Also, the judge asked whether or not the Trump team provided a copy of the motion to the department of justice, which they are required to do. (spoiler: they didn't.)

Most entertaining election loser EVER. :lol:

Thank you for paraphrasing a CNN article quoting a criminal defense lawyer paraphrasing a judge.

Thank you for paraphrasing a CNN article quoting a criminal defense lawyer paraphrasing a judge.

He has until Friday to make a cogent argument. I'm sure he is yelling at his legal team to "GET ON IT!"

What's the over/under on whether or not they will get it done?

He has until Friday to make a cogent argument. I'm sure he is yelling at his legal team to "GET ON IT!"

What's the over/under on whether or not they will get it done?

Seriously what kind of take is this supposed to be? It's so emotionally driven and obsessive it's disturbing. It's a legal case, handled by attorneys, and they will present a case that is reasonable and sound or they won't because it's their job either way. You act like Trump is making his argument in court himself, but if not him, his lawyers must be repeating his words directly.

It's a legal case, handled by attorneys, and they will present a case that is reasonable and sound or they won't because it's their job either way. .

They had their chance to make a legal argument when they brought their complaint to court and they didn't. The judge is giving them until Friday to have a do-over. We'll see what happens.

Back