Officially retiring from TW thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they calling u rich kid to shun u out of their blue collar but upper middle class school system in the richmond hill of scarlem fuck them i am watever u say i am

How was kura nexted

Fraggle sent him a pm with his name and he insta quit tw cold turkey

Holy fucking shit game over life

kura's life was TW. It was his "Second life" game and when his fantasy life of going to a big university, being wealthy from his dead mother, etc crossed over and people knew he lived in some shitty apartment going to community college. He could no longer act like a pompous twit he usually did.

trip.inda.hood was funny he basically spontaneously confessed he was loser and quit tw like it was a secret eating him alive

meanwhile we all just stood there watching like a retard just ran out from the crosswalk into traffic

kura's life was TW. It was his "Second life" game and when his fantasy life of going to a big university, being wealthy from his dead mother, etc crossed over and people knew he lived in some shitty apartment going to community college. He could no longer act like a pompous twit he usually did.

yes truth spoken

exactly

don't look at it as so much as a bad thing, look at it more of a saving that person's life thing.

being ridiculed on tw 24/7 should not be ones life.

MITCH:
Goodbye cruel T-Dub
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye

Goodbye, all you assholes
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind
Goodbye

T-DUB:
Pooptruck pooptruck pooptruck
Pooooooptruck poooooptruuck
Foosball
Pooptruck
Pooptruck

Kura was not a great poster. He'd just derail threads left and right like a fuckwad.

And if you think he's not still here, you're all high as fuck.

This was, as said, his whole life.

kura wouldnt derail threads; idiots obsessed with stalking him and trolling him in every thread were derailing

OO Nicodemus OO is a fucking retard, nothing new.
j4xzeKe.gif

trip.inda.hood was funny he basically spontaneously confessed he was loser and quit tw like it was a secret eating him alive

meanwhile we all just stood there watching like a retard just ran out from the crosswalk into traffic

lol

yeah

a retard with a normal torso and freakshow-like sawed-off legs a la hank hill's dad

Didn't he do biggest twist of year or was that another dude

O that was sum1 else idk I get these weirdos mixed up who was trip in da hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back