[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I am honestly not sure what I want anymore

I spend many hours thinking about what can be done and what should be done.

i got nothing but wanting to be left alone and for others to fuck off and figure out their own self created problems and issues them self (my mo)

i don't think our country can honestly handle another term of Trump

but it absolutely can't handle anything the DNC is offering either

so gonna be a real wild ride to watch..........

the Bolsheviks are getting very restless

our real issues are only compounding and getting worse with each passing day (until a breaking point?)

I got to watch Cuban Che Castro Jr. stand on a box to show off his Napoleon complex soap box last night. If I really knew Spanish, or spoke mexi-midget, it might have been somewhat impressive.

But it wasn't.......it really wasn't

sorry

ur outta luck bro

check out #fartrape

:D

sorry

ur outta luck bro

check out #fartrape

:D

oh i know

we want to be left alone

that is never going to happen

they are going to chase us to the end of the planet

anyone with something left is now the crop that must be exploited

that is actually what diversity means

and between WASH PO to Stacey Abraham's tweets over the past few days the great replacement is very real and clearly their only chance

"A transgender woman..."

You mean a man by all counts of genetics wants to dress up like a woman?

Even if you chop off your pee pee and invert it to make a pussy your ass is still a man.

APA says transgender not a mental illness

a guy with a hole where his twig and berries were is normal

him routinely stabbing it with a broom stick like a clogged garbage disposal is A-OK

but toxic masculinity and having a ding dong is a mental health issue and concern

and they wonder why these red flag laws don't sound to popular to the rest of us

Last edited:
:lol:

Democrats' watershed moment on guns

One sentence from Beto O'Rourke has the potential to upset a decades-old balancing act on guns by top Democrats: "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47," O'Rouke said during last night's debate.

Why it matters: Moving the status quo from "who can buy a gun," or even "what guns can they buy," to "what guns can people own" is a really big deal.

Since the Assault Weapons Ban passed in 1994 (and expired 10 years later), there hasn't been much nationwide movement on banning guns.
But after a mass shooting in his hometown, O'Rourke has made mandatory buybacks (aka confiscation) of modern sporting rifles (the semiautomatic rifles like AR-15s that are often referred to as assault weapons) a key feature of his campaign.
The big picture: Poll after poll shows rising support for gun control measures, particularly among Democrats, although outright confiscation is far less popular.

Democrats have traditionally focused on restricting the conditions under which people can buy guns — think background checks, red flag laws and lengthened waiting periods.
Part of that cautious approach comes from red and purple states. Gun control efforts there often fail to match the enthusiasm registered in national polls.
This approach has also given cover to swing district Democrats as our politics have increasingly nationalized.
What they're saying: Axios reached out to several of the other Democratic candidates for reaction, but campaign officials declined to comment on the record.

One unaffiliated Democratic strategist said O'Rourke's impassioned breakout moment carries a risk to the rest of the field, by association.
"Yes, Democrats need to be bold, but they need to be responsible," the strategist said.
"We were successful in 2018 because we were the party of common sense. Let Republicans be the radicals. Let's win with ideas that are truly progressive, but aren't going to strike the electorate as extreme."
Between the lines: Mass shootings remain a minority of gun deaths in America, but they're by far the most publicized and feared.

And after two decades of mass shootings conducted using weapons like the AR-15, conditions may be ripe for a political sea change.
What's next: Expect other Democratic candidates to tread carefully, and Republicans to start releasing ads featuring O'Rourke.

As America First — a pro-Trump super PAC — told Axios, they'll be "logging and clipping."

Republicans seize on O'Rourke's emphatic call for mandatory buyback of assault weapons - The Washington Post

Duh. That is what we have been saying their agenda is from the start. He just slipped up and admitted it.

Prepare for endless attack ads featuring this clown :lol:

this is why we need to bring back bullying

if you don't do it

people like BETA, TRUSTAFARIAN rejects, think that they are actually the man inside any room.

and, well, that just isn't good for anyone yet alone society

"TOO MANY PEOPLE GETTING KILLED WITH GUNS"

"SO WE SENDING PEOPLE WITH LOTS OF GUNS TO KILL YOU FOR YOUR GUNS"

yep..........

they are problem solvers

Well planes were to blame for 9/11

and we see how knife control is going in the UK

"WHITE PEOPLE NATION LOVERS REAL PROBLEM"

So why not?

I mean ten people will drown this month in their own pool

but we got vaping for killing 1/2 a person a month

:shrug:

if I wasn't paying attention I would say we are run by daft rejects and pants over head retard sell outs

speaking of vaping

telsa autopilot killed more people last year

smoked them fuckers clean

2x as many people were killed with fists than rifles (any rifle)

and 2x as many people were killed with blunt objects like rocks and hammers than fists

:shrug:

Last edited:
Too risky.. they could be accidentally disarmed. :rofl:

Democrats frown on targeting gang databases with 'red flag' laws

House Democrats this week advanced a new measure to encourage states to pass “red flag” laws, known as extreme risk protection orders, that authorize removing guns and ammunition from dangerous individuals.

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee amended the measure during a Wednesday mark-up to authorize the federal government to issue extreme risk protection orders in some instances, but they rejected an amendment that would have red-flagged anyone who law enforcement lists as a gang member.

“The majority of violent crime, including gun violence, in the United States is linked to gangs,” Rep. Ken Buck, a Colorado Republican who sponsored the amendment, said Wednesday. “My amendment is quite simple. It would allow the issuance of a red flag order against anyone whose name appears in a gang database if there was probable cause to include that individual in the database.”

Democrats objected, with reasons that sounded very familiar to Republicans.

GOP lawmakers have staunchly opposed “No Fly, No Buy” proposals Democrats have tried to pass in the House in recent years because the lists flag the wrong people.

Like the no-fly lists, which have erroneously flagged many innocent individual as terrorists (including the late Sen. Ted Kennedy), the gang databases are often inaccurate, Democrats said.

You know, California had these databases, and they finally stopped when they discovered that they had 3-year-olds on the databases as gang members,” Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California said. “I mean, so some of these are reliable, a lot of them are not.”

Buck pointed out his amendment requires law enforcement to limit red-flagging to only those with probable cause to be included on the list, which is a stricter criteria.

Democrats kept objecting, arguing someone could be misidentified as gang members simply for writing “13” on a piece of paper and having it wrongly identified as an MS-13 gang sign.

Back