[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

tumblr_n5tgsyhLPW1slceu6o1_400.gif

Last edited:
but hey.......TRUMP TOWER IN TRUMP HEIGHTS TEL AVIV started construction

EEXE1z9XsAAUDZd.jpg

just so long as he doesn't cheat on her Israel will let him be President until next election cycle.

:lol:

zero media reporting on this......LMAO

that CHINESE girl that broke into MAR-A-LAGO looking at 20 years for having too many recording devices on her

but this shit above is the new EPSTEIN normal

most white people going to throw their guns away, give up, CTRL-K, long before they take a stand and fight to get their dying death spin country back imo

Let's discuss PewDiePie.

-He broke 100M subscribers and got a YouTube award, donated $50K to the ADL(Anti-white Jew organization). He looked in the video to be uncomfortable when he said so.

-Internet explodes. The ADL has gone after Pewds before so it makes no sense. Everyone thinks the jews are blackmailing Pewds.

-Jew being Jews, the ADL immediately announced they have not received the $50K from Pewds. They want the whole world to know that Pewds did not give them shekels.

-The ADL donation shitstorm is so big they start mass deleting YouTube comments and reddit posts associated with it. Pewds makes a video saying he did not know much about the ADL(bullshit) and feels it would not be genuine to donate to them now and will search for another charity.

-MILLIONS of white tweens and teens are now informed about the Jewish tricks the ADL plays. The ADL gets no money from PewDiePie.​

This is a clear example of the cunning white man out-jewing the jew, simply by knowing of his tricks. The ADL brand has been damaged in the minds of young people. Much like how us guys in our 30s will always look down on Scientology because of the internet shitstorm they made over 10 years ago. This is the same thing with the ADL.

I unsubscribed from PewDiePie yesterday, but resubscribed today.

UDqDWP2.jpg

EETQmSoUEAAyZxz.jpg

absolute mad man.......with iron cross on his collar

:rofl:

serveimage

not gonna lie this made my entire day yesterday after reading your post

It's not just "a" Scandal.... it's a scandal on top of a pile of shit that is becoming apparent to everyone .

It takes more than a pretty face and a social media account to lead a country.

If Ontario and Quebec re-elect the Liberal Party ... there is talk of exploring separation from confederation because there is no way, the west can tolerate another four years of Trudeau and his progressive circle jerk fan club in power.

and the best part is nothing will be done about it

all the crying on the planet

all the voting

all the anything does not matter one bit

and if it did they wouldn't let you vote....they wouldn't let you complain

you will "at best" be given another illusion of choice or consideration (controlled opposition)

Best case......in a few more years you will chant LOCK HIM UP

DRAIN THE SWAMP

and absolutely fuck all will be done about any of it

as he mocks his scandal and violations in front of you and for all of social media to enjoy

becomes a foot fetish model with a new government paid for line of baby socks.

and that is BEST CASE SCENARIO

you don't want to hear worst case

he gets re-elected

does Obama level damage for another term

:lol:

the kind Haiti and PR underwent........but in the rustbelt and any american city without a storm or natural disaster even being needed

outside of 3rd world immigration and birth rates

I am honestly not sure what I want anymore

I spend many hours thinking about what can be done and what should be done.

i got nothing but wanting to be left alone and for others to fuck off and figure out their own self created problems and issues them self (my mo)

i don't think our country can honestly handle another term of Trump

but it absolutely can't handle anything the DNC is offering either

so gonna be a real wild ride to watch..........

the Bolsheviks are getting very restless

our real issues are only compounding and getting worse with each passing day (until a breaking point?)

I got to watch Cuban Che Castro Jr. stand on a box to show off his Napoleon complex soap box last night. If I really knew Spanish, or spoke mexi-midget, it might have been somewhat impressive.

But it wasn't.......it really wasn't

Last edited:
Like I said before..go ahead and elect a fucking chucklehead Like Bernie just open the borders and see what happens. Dirty bomb takes out a city and the country hangs these poptart snowflakes and PC whiners.

Back