Kurayami memorial

I like rayn in fact hes the only admin here that is cool, I don't get why he goes out of his way to defend Kurayami though it's kind of strange. I still think he met with kurayami once when Kura came to NY, because Rayn always goes out of his way to deny meeting him.

Either that or Rayn just really likes Kurayami.

Rayn doesn't see that Kurayami left due to the fact that he was a hypocritical liar that created a false image and hid behind anonymity. When all that went away his entire stichtk for flaming was gone.

Instead Rayn believes the lame, "I didn't want anyone messing with my real life" excuse Kurayami threw out there. :lol:

I don't get it.

guys personally i dont care that you now know hilariously ironic details of my life i've been insecure about for years but my girlfriend is seriously sick of the phone calls

girlfriend

He went to community college near stafford we found evidence he went for 3 years at least, the entire time of which he was posting about how community college sucked and was for losers. He eventually got into UCON, but it doesn't change the fact that he was being a hypocrite most of the time.

He also posted about how he hated poor people and New York (we soon found out he lived in a shitty shithole town) and he also was poor himself living in a 1 bedroom apartment with his brother.

I know most of his stopping posting was him not wanting to get flak for his hypocrisy. After his mask of anonymity was gone he couldn't flame everyone and hide. The other smaller percentage was him not wanting to get bothered in real life, but that was more of a cover up for the first part.

And in spite of all of that, a lot of people here would still rather put up with him than you.

Im pretty sure that given a choice that every poster other than the "Nexter Crew" would take Kurayami coming back in exchange for KittySuck leaving.

kura couldn't have been that poor. Didn't he post a pic of his room or some shit with a ton of stuff in it. I can't really remember.

that's true

selling old computer parts for $15 a piece on the internet and begging male nurses for gas money is the sign of affluence

kittycat makes this forum entertaining

kurayami just flamed all the time and didn't add anything interesting, unless you consider obscure military history interesting

in which case you probably dont get laid

I want to know what dio did to kura...

or it could just be about dio getting fired from his jewish community center job because of anti-semitic comments he posted here...

He also posted about how he hated poor people and New York (we soon found out he lived in a shitty shithole town) and he also was poor himself living in a 1 bedroom apartment with his brother.
Uh, in the thread where people said this, someone posted a google satellite image of his house and it was clearly a house in a suburban looking neighborhood ... not an apartment building.
I am also confused about why anyone thinks he is living with his brother.

Come on, you're supposed to be the expert here.

Back