according to kurayami i'm socially inept

HEY GUYS WHEN I TROLL SOMEBODY ITS BECAUSE I OWNED THEM

IF I GET TROLLED BY SOMEBODY ITS BECAUSE I OWNED THEM

INFALLIBLE LOGIC

kura have you ever wondered if your strategy of ignoring people's valid points regarding your pathetic life somehow makes us forget how pathetic your life is?

Durak, have you ever wondered why you were voted the most insecure/douchey person on the forum?

and what the hell do all the 10 page kura-titled threads say about you? Do you really think that Kurayami, the #1 poster of all time, wouldn't dominate his fair share of polls?

talk about irony...

and what the hell do all the 10 page kura-titled threads say about you? Do you really think that Kurayami, the #1 poster of all time, wouldn't dominate his fair share of polls?

talk about irony...

kurayami has been in every recent ban poll and never been the chosen one.

talk about irony...
Hey, FuFu.
Remember the time that you made a suicide thread and then pretended it didn't happen? :lol:

fufu.jpg

so why is it that you post the same picture of me from when im 15 maybe five thousand times but can never link or quote to my "suicide" posts

Last edited:
is that why you can post a picture of me from when im 15 but cant link or quote to my "suicide" posts
Hey, want to read something depressing? by Golazo - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

Now I predict that you will disappear from this thread.
Just like you do every time that I dig up the thread.

Originally posted by FuFu
once, there was a boy who liked a girl. he liked this girl for a long time, and had pretty much decided nothing was going to happen. then one night, out of the blue, the boy was happy. just as fast as he got there, she took it away. why?
reason: none
once, there was a boy who had lots of friends. they'd known each other for a long time. the boy would never do anything do hurt his friends or anything. then they lied to him and gave him a nice stab in the back.
reasons: none
there was once a boy that sat at his computers late into the night with music playing. he would lay his head down on his hands and close his eyes. why did he have to go through this?
reasons: none
once, a boy killed himself. why did he do this?
he had no reason to live.

kura ->
bait ->
hunter ->
hunted ->

i'm curious about the psychology of a person who gains pleasure/feels superiority from remembering specific details about strangers (on the internet) that they read 5-8+ years ago?

i mean even people that have known me 10+ years barely remember a thing from that long ago

Last edited:
i didnt bring up anything, dont let the senility get to you

he posted my picture, i baited/trolled the kura-gene just to see how quickly he could post up his same old schtick. it must be like playing tribes for him, theres a decent number of us that play a 10 year old game cuase we've always enjoyed it. maybe kura similarly enjoys posting that preteen picture along with other archaic, high-school related b.s. that he read about me on the internet. maybe he never had his own friends to make fun of

Last edited:
durak deserves some credit. the way he screams about others (esp. kura) being douchey, losers, socially inept, etc. has really has thrown people for a loop and sharply reduced attacks on him.

masterful work bro.

he posted the picture before i said it - are you completley fucking retarded? (seeking answer)

so if i post a picture of your daughter - and you question me about it

youre the one that brought up your daughter, not me? did you miss the 600x400 image of the 15 year old asian kid with mop haircut?

yankee im not a fufu enabler but i'm pretty sure he didn't bring it up

maybe you have the picture adblocked like i do but it's pretty obvious when kura posts it (every time fufu attacks him)

Back