ROFLMAO

Kellie28.png

this is IT! they got him this time... I know they got him all those other times but now they really really really got him. Ignore Biden bribes and treason. THEY GOT DRUMPF boys!

Classified material that was reportedly confiscated by the FBI during the FBI's raid in August included a letter to Trump from former President Obama, a letter from Kim Jong Un, a birthday dinner menu and a cocktail napkin.

Classified material that was reportedly confiscated by the FBI during the FBI's raid in August included a letter to Trump from former President Obama, a letter from Kim Jong Un, a birthday dinner menu and a cocktail napkin.

hory fuck end his life pls

I'm going to guess that there were things in that box the FBI is more interested in than that. I'm sure there were tons of extra things rolling around in almost every box that was not the aim of this investigation. Do you think that asking people to focus on the details instead of the important things in that box is going to work?

pro-tip: If they didn't have the receipts, with every i dotted, and every t crossed, the grand jury would not have recommended indictment.

pro-tip: If they didn't have the receipts, with every i dotted, and every t crossed, the grand jury would not have recommended indictment.
for a person that has dealt with the criminal justice system, its weird to see this written down

If you're trying to shift the focus to me, that's fine. York County police falsified a police report, and Lisa threatened them. They backed down, and that's it. Probation ended 3 years ago, and you're still interested in it. I've told you the story many times, but you never tire in hearing it again. Okay.

Trying to shift the focus of this to ANYTHING but Trump isn't going to work. I've seen the Trumpsters try to shift the focus to Biden, Clinton (and I knew my someone would bring me into it-- here it is), the other extraneous things that were in the box, and basically scurrying around trying to get people to look at something other than the hard evidence that the grand jury agreed was there.

Your boy is in trouble. I really doubt there will be jail, but he's in big trouble. Look over here, and look over there might work for some people, but most are focused on him and the evidence against him.

Last edited:
If you're trying to shift the focus to me, that's fine. Yor County police falsified a police report, and Lisa threatened them. They backed down, and that's it. Probation ended 3 years ago, and you're still interested in it. I've told you the story many times, but you never tire in hearing it again. Okay.

Trying to shift the focus of this to ANYTHING but Trump isn't going to work. I've seen the Trumpsters try to shift the focus to Biden, Clinton (and I knew my someone would bring me into it-- here it is), the other extraneous things that were in the box, and basically scurrying around trying to get people to look at something other than the hard evidence that the grand jury agreed was there.
no im refering directly to the quoted sentence. im trying to say that someone fucked by a system built to fuck people should have less faith in a system as it goes around fucking everything in sight.
Your boy is in trouble. I really doubt there will be jail, but he's in big trouble. Look over here, and look over there might work for some people, but most are focused on him and the evidence against him.
my boy?

this is a person i cannot vote for and think should be facing a wall beside every other politician. My boy? :shrug:

Last edited:
no im refering directly to the quoted sentence. im trying to say that someone fucked by a system built to fuck people should have less faith in a system as it goes around fucking everything in sight.

That's fair, and to bring an end to it, they probably WOULD have tried to fuck me had Lisa not quietly threatened them with falsifying a police report, malicious prosecution, and media exposure. They backed down and made the charge what I was guilty of, and I pled guilty. But you're right, their initial behavior was bad. They lied a lot in the hopes they could get a big conviction.

my boy?

this is a person i cannot vote for and think should be facing a wall beside every other politician. My boy? :shrug:

sigh

You caught me in my own whining about ad hominem. He's certainly not your boy, and that was an attempt to lash you to him as he's about to hit the water wearing cinderblock shoes. It was dumb, I shouldn't have said it.

You HAVE defended him a lot, and there are more reasons you can't vote for him, the primary one being that he's an American. I missed most of the news yesterday, but watching it this morning. . .daamn. It's not just the evidence they have, it's the testimony of his aides describing the transcripts of the meetings he was in when discussing how to hide this stuff.

"Making plucking motions with his hands" isn't something that's going to hold up in court I don't think, but holy shit it's going to put a dent in public perception of him. That isn't the kind of thing someone just makes up. Put that together with the things he was saying, and this guy is in real trouble. And he knows it.

It's just awkward how much trust you put in the justice system when it's so obviously being used as a tool by elites to punish an outsider who almost upended their cushy gigs. You're happy that "we the people" get to punish that guy, but no accountability is to be found anywhere in the DC establishment for any rotten shit they did for the last 5 decades?

Who gives a shit how much trust I put in the justice system? The answer is not a whole lot, but this thread is not about me or where I place my trust.

Have you seen the evidence? I've been watching off and on most of the morning, and this guy has broken so many laws, state and federal. You're not going to be able to shift focus to something else. This is him, the shit he did, and how he's going to be prosecuted. 37 counts, most of them violations of the espionage act. You want to talk about the elites? You have evidence like this? Make a thread.

Last edited:
'we won't stand for an idiot to lie, cheat and steal. We prefer our elites at least be smart enough to hide their criminal activity better.'.

We aren't suckers uno.

'we won't stand for an idiot to lie, cheat and steal.

To be fair, Bill Clinton lied, cheated, and stole, and deserved to be indicted. On the other hand, William Jefferson Clinton, while a criminal, wasn't an idiot.

This is a different case.

Are you honestly trying to argue that bill Clinton isn't a fucking moron?

The dude embarrassed himself in the biggest position in the world with an ugly bitch.

Are you honestly trying to argue that bill Clinton isn't a fucking moron?

The dude embarrassed himself in the biggest position in the world with an ugly bitch.

He's not a moron, and I don't know what ugly has to do with anything. Lewinsky does not seem like a bitch. This thread is not about Clinton. If you want to make a thread about Clinton, make a thread about Clinton. He was caught lying, he was impeached for it, they didn't convict him.

"I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky." Is a blowjob sex? They didn't have sexual intercourse, but she blew him for months. Congress and most of the public said that a blowjob is sex and Clinton was lying. To be fair, he lied more times, more forcefully, and with a straighter face about shit far larger and more important than his blowjobs.

This thread is not about him.

Have you seen the evidence against Trump? That's just the evidence they are letting us see, and we don't know everything they have. God knows what shit he was doing they didn't get evidence for.

It's far from over. These charges are still the beginning of the thunderstorm opening above him, and changing the subject isn't going to do shit. He's in a lot of trouble, no matter how many times you attempt to shift it.

I have no delusion that trump isn't guilty of a fuck ton of stupid shit.

But the fact you don't think self discipline and conscientiousness isn't a high sign of intelligence is pretty hilarious though. Probably a self reflection of your complete lack there of.

Last edited:
Back