ROFLMAO

Vanster it's really cringe to say "we" in this instance

You aren't part of their class.

I don't know what that means or if you think it's going to speed up or slow down the process, but your boy is in it now. More coming.

352365408_632167628961208_8751816721891564879_n.jpg

Please.

The Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo would never bestow such a fantastical title to a woman. Except for Marge Simpson, of course.

I don't know what that means or if you think it's going to speed up or slow down the process, but your boy is in it now. More coming.

It means you aren't "in" with the group currently attempting to prosecute Trump.

It means you aren't "in" with the group currently attempting to prosecute Trump.

But I am. He committed crimes against the people. We, the people, will see him prosecuted and brought to justice. People still talk like ok this is much worse than the last batch of charges, but at least now we know what we're dealing with. We don't yet, we have more charges yet to come, notably for leading an insurrection against the United States.

"we."

But I am. He committed crimes against the people. We, the people, will see him prosecuted and brought to justice. People still talk like ok this is much worse than the last batch of charges, but at least now we know what we're dealing with. We don't yet, we have more charges yet to come, notably for leading an insurrection against the United States.

"we."

Nah. This is the DC cabal making sure an outsider doesn't step into their sandbox again.

"we."

:rofl:

u gotta give it to vanster for nailing the date to within a week many years ago

6/15 has arrived

this is IT! they got him this time... I know they got him all those other times but now they really really really got him. Ignore Biden bribes and treason. THEY GOT DRUMPF boys!

Back