[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think it's more like recognizing that a scum ring needs to be cleaned out of a bathtub. I'm not afraid of the scum, I just want it scrubbed out.

We are back to the fox neocon budget hawk tan suit gate era

Obama didn't wear an american flag pin

These are the scandals we will have I miss trump already

I can't wait until we hear about the budget and deficit :lol:

I wonder how long until judeo christian values is a thing too :lol:

They are already here. The godly Joe Biden is our new lord and savior. Amen.

No need to lock up your little girls. They'll be ridin with Joe. He will make sure they stay safe.

Last edited:
Vanster is seething

Yeah, I am. Just got called in because a Unversity intern didn't pay attention when they took 10th grade chemistry. Getting my socks on and am pissy. I'll be back this evening, so you've got that to look forward to

My thoughts on DT...

I voted Trump. I am disappointed.

The main reason I voted Trump was to throw a curve ball at DC. Hoping that both parties would wake up and see how pissed "we" were for getting shitty candidates shoved at us. I thought it might be a cause for reflection. Some soul-searching. A bit of re-tooling.

Fat chance. Instead, I got to see exactly how rotten DC is. The worst part? I got to see how horrible people have become. Not just the US. Same with companies.

My disappointment is not with Trump. He was just a dumb game show guy. It is with the rest of the idiots and their reactions. Almost everyone should be ashamed.

On the other hand, I don't ever have to spend a minute thinking that other people are similar to me. I can safely assume that we come from different planets. I can walk down a street feeling good in my assumption that almost 90 percent of people are dicks. Maybe higher.

The nice thing is people can now safely spend the $600 check they already have of their immediate $2000 check to get Kennedy Center tickets to see the spectacular upgrades while waiting for the $1400 check portion to arrive a year after the pandemic began. :lol:

Back