The Corona: Why are Americans so stupid?

Tic

Veteran XX
From your leader downward - it does not seem like much of Murica is taking this shit seriously.

Morons still flocking to Florida for March Break, huge growth rates of infection. Will surely overtake all over countries from a population:infection ratio.

Time to cull the herd/Trump voters!

Democratic conspiracy!?!?

i love how everything is about the president or politics. We are dumb when we have a democrat and we are dumb when we have a replublican. We are just dumb. Its ok you dont have to come here. Canada is soo amazing. Meanwhile Canada was literally doing the exact same shit. But whatever. Lets ignore that lol.

my fridge is so full of milk i literally can't fit another bag in there buddy

Damn I should've bought bags, cartons don't fill the space efficiently.

It's so cold up here in Canada I can just put the milk outside - biggest fridge ever.

My 7 year old just read this thread title - "Why are Americans so stupid? Because they have Trump as their president" Smart kid.

LOL!

Edit: US has about 2x the infection rate as it relates to total population % compared to Canada. Clearly we are doing 'literally the exact same shit'

Oh boy. Get in the herd.

Last edited:
I have so much milk there is no way I can possibly drink it all before it spoils....but who cares I got milk?

I have so much milk there is no way I can possibly drink it all before it spoils....but who cares I got milk?

get bagged whole milk you can bathe in it to mosturize when its about to go off, good with a lil bit of fresh lavendar!

also bagged powdered milk rounds out the pantry very nicely my dudes

It's so cold up here in Canada I can just put the milk outside - biggest fridge ever.

My 7 year old just read this thread title - "Why are Americans so stupid? Because they have Trump as their president" Smart kid.

LOL!

Edit: US has about 2x the infection rate as it relates to total population % compared to Canada. Clearly we are doing 'literally the exact same shit'

Oh boy. Get in the herd.

2 times the infection rate because people actually want to come to the U.S., pluss when your mass transit has antlers, shit tends to spread slower

LOL!

Oh boy. Get in the herd.

You allowed your 7 year old kid to get infected with TDS?

You pussy.

LOL!

Oh boy. Get in the herd.

i hope he remembers this when he tried to come to the US because canada is china 2.0 with the amount of asians living there.

LOL!

Oh boy. Get in the herd.

Canada is not even a country. You are a meme goof. Literally.

Back