But muh 'bortions....

Brontez

Contributor
Veteran XX
Sooooo Roe v Wade is gone...

I've always been kind of a fence sitter on this issue. Wouldn't participate in one, could not care less if someone else had one.

Just not sure if this was a necessary fight to have right now?

Polling says this isn't a top issue for most voters at the moment...

Thoughts?

Supreme Court isnt motivated by politics.

:lol:
does that mean no argument that this was originally poorly decided is acceptable?

i mean, the longterm strategy was absolutely political; that doesnt mean the decision is based on invalid reasons.

A court case like all the others. They gave the rights to the states, they didn't ban abortion. People need to calm down.

We are so divided in this country the more we can push to the states the better. Pick a state that supports your ideology and live there.

Now I can reopen Rustie’s back alley ‘bortions! Those women are much better off going with my cheap coat hanger ‘bortions.

big daddy government is going to start red flagging a whole slew of preacher's daughters over google searches :lol: gg

Sooooo Roe v Wade is gone...

I've always been kind of a fence sitter on this issue. Wouldn't participate in one, could not care less if someone else had one.

Just not sure if this was a necessary fight to have right now?

Polling says this isn't a top issue for most voters at the moment...

Thoughts?

Thought: nigger Thomas wants to overturn Lawrence, which means he wants to take away blowjobs from straight couples.

Not that any of you meme conservative incels get any, but still. Next they will make interracial marriages illegal, which is funny, because Thomas is in one. :rofl:

A court case like all the others. They gave the rights to the states, they didn't ban abortion. People need to calm down.

We are so divided in this country the more we can push to the states the better. Pick a state that supports your ideology and live there.

How quickly will red states empty? Is the GOP-ran SC a liberal plot to destroy conservative America by taking away their people?

Back