Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

uTySqRX.jpg

It's not illegal to give the baby up for adoption. I don't see adoption as an option in these discussions. Why is that?

It's not illegal to give the baby up for adoption. I don't see adoption as an option in these discussions. Why is that?

because the woman who wants to abort sees the unborn baby as an inconvenience and they do not want to have to carry it to full term

Because it's when the ban starts in texas, which I believe is the originator of this ruling?

Jackson Women's Health Organization (“Women’s Health”), the only Mississippi abortion clinic, and one of its providers, Dr. Sacheen Carr-Ellis, filed suit in federal district court challenging the constitutionality of HB 1510.

that started this whole thing.

In essence, we have Dr. Carr-Ellis and the health clinic to thank for fighting all the way to the supreme court and creating this.

Way to go!

if you want an abortion, go right ahead idc

its murder to me but not my business

just dont expect taxpayers to pay for it

I don't disagree with this either.

Thankfully we have a healthcare system where people pay between 200-250 bucks a month and are fully covered when it comes to this shit. Oh and basically everything else.

I don't disagree with this either.

Thankfully we have a healthcare system where people pay between 200-250 bucks a month and are fully covered when it comes to this shit. Oh and basically everything else.

its tiring that taxpayers end up on the hook for peoples' irresponsibility

that punishes success and robs people of their choice to do as they wish with their property (the fruits of their labors) - such as gifting a charity or whatever they choose

incredible you have such greedy, selfish people who want to vote with your wallet for their bad decisions

Well, the thing is though that you will always need to have the well-functioning majority in society to shill up for the part that fucks up. Because if you let it run rampant the external effects will massively fuck with society as a whole. I don't like it either, but personally i see this as an unavoidable aspect of human organization.

I guess I have a higher bar on what a human is? Fool, have you ever seen what a six week old fetus actually looks like? Here are some scale models. The right is like "you're committing genocide!!" and I'm just here like.. bitch I have fingernail clippings that are bigger than that.

And? There's only one reason to be so reductionist. It's to convince yourself that it's ok. It doesn't even have a name yet right? Can you imagine having to think about whether it would prefer PB&J or baloney and cheese? What picture it'll have on its lunchbox? Which book will be its favorite for bedtime? What their pronouns are going to be? That they'll one day have a first kiss? That they'll graduate high school and go to college, find a job, and start a family of their own?

It requires physically interceding to stop those things from occurring. If you can't be honest with yourself about it then why would the opposition take your position as an honest one?

Well, the thing is though that you will always need to have the well-functioning majority in society to shill up for the part that fucks up. Because if you let it run rampant the external effects will massively fuck with society as a whole. I don't like it either, but personally i see this as an unavoidable aspect of human organization.

i see it the problem taking care of itself

it will be very painful lesson, but they will learn from it and the ship will right itself; society will become better from it - hardship always does

but if you continue to not hold people accountable for their actions, it makes society worse dependency wise, which drags us all down

explain why i or anyone else are responsible for this?

I guess I have a higher bar on what a human is? Fool, have you ever seen what a six week old fetus actually looks like? Here are some scale models. The right is like "you're committing genocide!!" and I'm just here like.. bitch I have fingernail clippings that are bigger than that.

8aA1m5j.jpg

it looks like a tiny shrimp, which if i'm not mistaken is considered a lifeform that vegans/vegetarians won't eat because save the animals.

but fuck babies, ya know

it looks like a tiny shrimp, which if i'm not mistaken is considered a lifeform that vegans/vegetarians won't eat because save the animals.

but fuck babies, ya know

like 50 percent of pregnancies end on their own in that timeframe as "heavy periods" oh sorry, I mean "dead baby shark week"

you know, i'm glad all the liberals don't mind murdering babies. that means they won't be so upset when i drive over clearly marked sea turtle eggs on the beach, cuz they just a clump of cells in a shell bro

i see it the problem taking care of itself

it will be very painful lesson, but they will learn from it and the ship will right itself; society will become better from it - hardship always does

but if you continue to not hold people accountable for their actions, it makes society worse dependency wise, which drags us all down

explain why i or anyone else are responsible for this?

The problem is that a painful lesson is not going to straighten out everyone. I very much agree that we should hold people accountable for their actions. But i guess where we differ is that i believe that at a certain point people really aren't responsible for their shitty behavior anymore. In example, you'd have a kid growing up in a shitty household. Child gets beaten, sexually abused etc. Parents are heavy drug users and a lot of traumatic experiences happen in the household. Some will turn out ok, but there are a lot of children who develop really fucked up personalities from this: not being able to function within society let alone the job market.

Are they really to blame for it?

I mean, if we're looking at the pro-life camp a fetus deserves all its chances in life right? So they should never be blamed - let alone terminated - for parents' mistakes. I do agree with this. I honestly do. But then I look at all the problems we have in society.. and I see people who ended up developing personalities that are basically just a burden on society. Do I think we should off them? No. Not at all, because I also believe in social spending to reduce the problems they bring forth. But I do think that abortion in certain circumstances could lessen the burden of this group by lowering their size. How shitty this sounds.

Back