Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

Very unlike you to try to get into semantics rather than recognise the terrible analogy, terrible timing, and satirical value this catastrophically deluded woman has to offer. Shocked I tell you.

Very like you to continue to avoid the question.

Until they're used as a sex slave for some old Saudi dude

We going to talk about the ass fucking you do to kids or no?

If "we" includes me, that's a no. There must be many more interesting things to talk about that are also a figment of your fucked up imagination.

YbNctN8.jpg

mitch is throwing shade like this while living in a shithole country where its illegal to be pregnant while unmarried

Looks like your Google might need upgrading, the law was changed recently. Still, whining like a little bitch even when you're wrong is much more fun eh?

So while America legislates itself into a backwards third world country, the UAE goes in the opposite direction. Oh the irony.

Still, whining like a little bitch even when you're wrong is much more fun eh?

this post brought 2u by a dood who's srsly posting memes w/ false claims like "no abortion for incest or rape!" even tho the most hardline of proposed state legislation still allows abortion for cases of incest/rape

Get a dictionary (large book explaining what words mean), look up satire.

it's not satire when the creator and regurgitators clearly bleev it 2b true and use it in a feeble attempt to pwn some noobs online

satire ridicules a fact, not a falsehood

Last edited:
it's not satire when the creator and regurgitators clearly bleev it 2b true and use it in a feeble attempt to pwn some noobs online

satire ridicules a fact, not a falsehood

And yet most definitions I can find include exaggeration as a key element of satire. American satire must be weird. And a lot less funny :shrug:

Back