How many here still play Wow?

It's good to work a couple days a week. There is more to work than just money. Work for self or take a hobby job. It's fun running a little business. I recently clocked up 2200 hours playing Valheim on my tax deductable rig while sitting in my tax deductable chair with tax deductible lighting and heating with my tax deductible 3 monitors etc etc.

true but i fukn hate my job im just in it bc i do very little actual work and it gives me a visa and honestly a higher salary than almost anyone i know in this country so i get to flex on ppl

I plan to work 2 days week till I'm 70. Business insurance is cheap for consulting. Most work done from home. Go to a meeting occasionally. It's so much more tolerable in small doses at a higher rate.

No cool aid.

I hate work, I would happily quit tomorrow and never do another day in my life.

It sucks up all of your time and energy and you get to the point in life where you think it is special if you have a day off during the week every now and then and maybe a whole week off once a year or so.
I mean srsly, what type of life is it where you think a few days to yourself to do what you want is special? Is that living? no, the fuck it isn't.

I want to go fishing for a week or two, maybe go gold prospecting again. Go for a surfing trip for a month and just hit the beach, go fishing when the waves are no good. Maybe drink a few beers and sleep half the day idk.

Fuck work, fuck this, I'm going to play WoW

Back