Shakes and Fidget The Game

I created another Guild (Diamond Sword) so that we may support the Blood Eagle guild while getting guild bonuses. I sent invites to the following:

Waks, eWaffle, Gouge, Yaason, DrummingFish, Boogie, Vault, Essax, DwarfVader, slurmworm

Send some invites to Total/Trucks, I'll donate a bit of gold to help DS get off the ground and save up for when BE expands.

No way am I going to spend the 160 gold to upgrade to fortress. There are still enough looking for guild invites that I think someone should start another 10 man guild. Takes 10gold to do and then can start getting guild bonuses. Plus you can chat with the guild and we know how us ladies love to chat with each other.

No way am I going to spend the 160 gold to upgrade to fortress. There are still enough looking for guild invites that I think someone should start another 10 man guild. Takes 10gold to do and then can start getting guild bonuses. Plus you can chat with the guild and we know how us ladies love to chat with each other.
How does gold scale over the game? Work doesn't scale does it? 90silver/hr or does it go up? at lvl 8 i can probably max at about 25g/day

Total & Trucks you have been invited
procell and derpderpderp are back on the list due to failure to accept invite

lollw.jpg

I think I accidentally fucked this dude's mom or something.

Lvl 11, but with more than a hundred in stats over me.

233 str
66 dex
75 int
136 con
99 luck

Hits for over 1k damage even though I have 50% reduction to lvl 12s with my armor amount.

He's got godly stats for his level:
15391203.png

He must be going to low exp / high gold route to increase his stats. He three-shotted me.

Back