Screen_Shot_2015-07-06_at_8.39.51_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-07-06_at_8.40.10_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-07-06_at_8.40.25_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-07-06_at_8.41.00_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-07-06_at_8.41.17_AM.png

Donald Trump gets into Twitter war with Modern Family writer

actually, they were both acting like children in that twitter exchange

fucking twitter

I would've thought ppl trying to be president have expensive PR people and social media gurus helping them out...surely someone is gonna get fired for letting him be trolled like that

I find it insane ppl would actually want this balding rich douchebag as ur president

He's like a caricature of a cartoon supervillain(complete with the amazingly bad comb over) who gets thwarted by teenagers

idk to me it looks like trump is a gigantic retard and the writer owned him big time

maybe, but that wasn't my point

point is they were both acting like fucking idiots

don't sass me, #lightweight

It's either write in Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho, or vote for Trump.

That BDSM author guy isn't going anywhere.

The GOP is pushing further and further right on most issues. On the economy, both sides just play the middle, because no sane person really wants more extreme left or right slanted economic policy.
ok... i'll bite.

what, pray tell, is the GOP doing that is pushing whatever, further and further to the right?

Trump is a businessman, the problem is that you can't run a nation like a business, and certainly not with the business savvy of a man who's filed for corporate bankruptcy 4 times in the last 25 years.

Last edited:
Trump is a businessman, the problem is that you can't run a nation like a business, and certainly not with the business savvy of a man who's filed for corporate bankruptcy 4 times in the last 25 years.
i think if your country was run like a business, you wouldnt have a comical debt and constant spending on pointless shit.

the problem is: politicians have no fucking idea how to run a business. few do.

im not saying trump is the answer, but having more retarded, bought political shills that lead your nation into doom isnt either.

Our country is already ran like a business, where have you been?

Back