It's just too easy to get you guys all tiggered

n8umjWj.png

^^ This is exactly it

There used to be an art to trolling. I miss Kura.

Now cunts like Mitch just spew shit and call "triggered" every 5 minutes, even though there isn't a single person on this forum that would give two shits if you choked on your own vomit and died.

The fact that he hasn't notice this just furthers the proof that he is so desperate for attention that he doesn't receive from his "loved ones" that he might as well just kill himself.

Now cunts like Mitch just spew shit and call "triggered" every 5 minutes, even though there isn't a single person on this forum that would give two shits if you choked on your own vomit and died.

The fact that he hasn't notice this just furthers the proof that he is so desperate for attention that he doesn't receive from his "loved ones" that he might as well just kill himself.

WTF you blabbing about? I have never used the word "triggered" in my entire life. Either on TW or anywhere else.

Oh shit, seems I have now.

i remember when you called me a dick

but this is better than what i could have said

what i wanted to say if you didn't say it first

gfg

Mitch I don't think I could let Muslim dudes molest my wife just to be be able to drive a jaguar

U do u tho mitch whatever makes u happy

it's funny b/c i am able to drive my choice of 2 jags (aka i have 1 working car at any given time THANK U LEYLAND CARS) AND my poop goes into a real sewer system

anyway i'm basically as cov as al'muktar

Yeah but Mitch isn't smart enough like us to get a jag and live in a first world country so he made the tough choice

I don't think I have that ruthlessness but u do you Mitch

mitches proudest achievement

is owning something worth a small fraction

of what others just leave behind when they can escape the Dubai prison colony

Thousands Of Luxury Cars Are Abandoned In Dubai Every Year

desktop-1426694525.jpg

i think about that and laugh

mitch thinks about that and brags

desktop-1426694545.jpg

means he landed firmly in his toilet life and can only escape one week at a time on "vacation"

what others call reprieve

hur hur dur jokes on us guys

Last edited:
Mitch I don't think I could let Muslim dudes molest my wife just to be be able to drive a jaguar

U do u tho mitch whatever makes u happy

You mentioned this a couple of hundred times already. Contrary to the usual way of the world, tell yourself enough times and eventually you'll still be wrong. You probably need something new at this point. A lobotomy, perhaps.

mitches proudest achievement

is owning something worth a small fraction

of what others just leave behind when they can escape the Dubai prison colony

Thousands Of Luxury Cars Are Abandoned In Dubai Every Year

desktop-1426694525.jpg

i think about that and laugh

mitch thinks about that and brags

desktop-1426694545.jpg

means he landed firmly in his toilet life and can only escape one week at a time on "vacation"

what others call reprieve

hur hur dur jokes on us guys

Regurgitated article from the crash of '08 that lazy journalists fall back on every time they're up for a bit of Dubai bashing. And now also lazy TW posters joined the party.

Back