Officially retiring from TW thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best were the people who "nexted" themselves by being fucking idiots. I forgot the name but the fucktard taking pics of chicks in toys-r-us and bragging about it on TW

Buhlitz aka randalthevandal got himself "terminated" from toys-r-us

then became employed by hirez as a private game tester and idea guy

then became pretzel on /r/tribes and trolls badly mostly with pure antisocial insults

doesnt get banned by fixious

but if i post 3 tribes 1 videos a day as theyre uploaded im a spammer?

ahahaha buhlitz getting fired from toys r us was hilarious

buhlitz getting banned for cheating in t:a while it was naptown smurfing under his name as well

oh tw you used to be so great

So, was threatened with nexting. There's enough personal stuff about me out there that if someone wanted to cause me problems in my personal / professional life, it wouldn't be that difficult,

It's been fun but it seems a few people don't want me around and are prepared to resort to doing stupid shit to get me to quit. Oh well, you win. Not sure what you won but I guess you'll figure it out.

In before Pagy and all with their "you quit 4 times already". Whatever fuckwits, i'm actually done now. I hope you feel like you achieved something and it makes your sorry lives a tiny bit better.

To the very few really cool people I met here (Vanster, Al Muktar, that's about it), was awesome to know you people. Goodnight.
Lol

Bye Mitch

Y3uPw2y.gif

The thing i dont get is if reading and posting on TW was all mitch is really after, then why not just make a new account? The abuse associated with his pooptruck account is what he truly craves.

The thing i dont get is if reading and posting on TW was all mitch is really after, then why not just make a new account? The abuse associated with his pooptruck account is what he truly craves.

he did

it was called captain bullocks

but his character is so specific it was spotted in like five posts

much as dare's smurfs often does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back