[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How do you know she wasn't cool with it?

Trump's only defense for the Stormy payment campaign finance case (see the cohen plea) is that he was paying her to keep quiet for the sake of his family, not for the sake of his candidacy. It's a ridiculous argument, but it's the only one he has left.

If Melania was cool with it, there's only one explanation left, and that's a felony.

So he better hope she's not cool with it.

Trump's only defense for the Stormy payment campaign finance case (see the cohen plea) is that he was paying her to keep quiet for the sake of his family, not for the sake of his candidacy. It's a ridiculous argument, but it's the only one he has left.

If Melania was cool with it, there's only one explanation left, and that's a felony.

Who cares?

Only you.

Everyday people don't give two fucks about this petty bullshit you keep draggin' behind you day in and day out.

I wasn't the one speculating, you were. I asked that you provide actual information to backup your claims. You neglected to do it. You're still neglecting to do it.

I asked you for SPECIFICS. You aren't giving specifics. You are giving me catchalls. You go so far out of your way to avoid answering direct questions. You want to be a snarky asshole instead of just posting what you claim to know. You constantly speculate, claiming victory if something coincidentally lines up and letting things drop entirely when you are flat out wrong. You've been touting this crap every day for over 2 years. Where are we at? Some people who laundered money and who didn't pay their taxes from almost a decade ago are going to jail. That's it. Trump has not been implicated, Trump has not been indicted, Trump is still President. "Don't worry, it's coming! Just wait! Building a case!" Yada yada yada.

You're asking for specifics that don't exist. I'm giving you catchalls because the plea agreement IS A CATCHALL.

It covers everything. E V E R Y T H I N G.

Does it cover the trump tower meeting? Yes.

Does it cover his work for ukraine? Yes.

Does it cover some other random thing? Yes.

That's how a catchall works.

crying in court

stut-stu-stuttering in your posts like Vantard

to bot spamming the same pdf link you can't bother to open or read or clarify for yourself

wxp3b.jpg

it is TDS time goys and ghouls

get out your spirit cook books

we got em now!!!!!!

Right, because this is a plea deal. Were you expecting an indictment?

I have no expectations and don't speculate about anything involved in the Mueller investigations.

The day its reported Trump actually colluded with Putin and the Russian government ill take notice.

Until then ill continue to clown you like everyone else here does.

You're basically the village idiot.

Dance for us!

You're asking for specifics that don't exist. I'm giving you catchalls because the plea agreement IS A CATCHALL.

It covers everything. E V E R Y T H I N G.

Does it cover the trump tower meeting? Yes.

Does it cover his work for ukraine? Yes.

Does it cover some other random thing? Yes.

That's how a catchall works.

No shit. I asked you if you had specifics or if you were speculating. A simple "Yes I'm speculating, Fool" would've been the correct reply, because there are no specifics. You've refused to admit that for several pages now.

yeah ill be expecting an apology from everyone here

who am I kidding you'll all shout fake news

Are you planning to apologize if the investigation ends and concludes with a Trump vindication?

Ah who am I kidding, you're going to go manic again before the end of the investigation and do something stupid to earn yourself a ban anyway.

Back