[SO] The government is shut down...

I don't know about that. They were supposed to be 'dead' after 2008.

In 2008 they had an agenda. Now their version of a good policy is to furlough 800,000 voters and possibly harm the income of millions more over the next several months depending on how long this shut down goes.

The majority of the people do not want obamacare. It is an abortion of a system the way it is now. I do not see any harm in a delay.
the same majority who elected a president who ran on a platform of healthcare reform and subsequently reelected him as it was becoming a reality

wait what?

the same majority who elected a president who ran on a platform of healthcare reform and subsequently reelected him as it was becoming a reality

wait what?

yet hate the healthcare bill they were given and voted in a huge landslide of Republicans in 2010.

It's laughable that you guys forget that a large portion of the people opposed to obamacare are opposed because it's not good enough. They wanted it to go farther than it did

Last edited:

wait what?

Just because a majority elected a president does not mean there is a majority wanting to move forward with obamacare. I know it may be difficult for you to understand that people can disagree with Obama and his policies.

Just because that was his platform does not mean the Affordable healthcare act and its method of implementation are supported.

Wait what?

Actually I am happy that Obama has signed off on the law protecting the pay for the military. He does do a nugget of good every now and then.

SHUT_DOWN_EVERYTHING_by_BrunowskiSigs.jpg

Back