when russia invades ukraine

How many flights by the People's Liberation Army aircraft were flown last year and the year before

Uh oh... bear shelves Biden put the military on "higher alert". Not sure what comes after higher alert, but it is apparently higher than standard issue high alert.

This fucker better not get us into a war.

Totally rooting for Russia BTW.
P.S., you have just committed treason, the only crime delineated in the US Constitution

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort...

FBI notified

4df682mxt1e81.png

russia has no issues with corruption so it makes sense that we want them invading their corrupt neighbors
Are we now in the business of making sure other nations are not corrupt? Is that how you neo-cons agree with "spreading democracy" across the planet?

"I am for free commerce with all nations, political connection with none, and little or no diplomatic establishment. And I am not for linking ourselves by new treaties with the quarrels of Europe, entering that field of slaughter to preserve their balance, or joining in the confederacy of Kings to war against the principles of liberty." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:77

"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the United States never to take active part in the quarrels of Europe. Their political interests are entirely distinct from ours. Their mutual jealousies, their balance of power, their complicated alliances, their forms and principles of government, are all foreign to us. They are nations of eternal war. All their energies are expended in the destruction of the labor, property and lives of their people." --Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1823. ME: 15:436

"We have a perfect horror at everything like connecting ourselves with the politics of Europe." --Thomas Jefferson to William Short, 1801. ME 10:285

"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations--entangling alliances with none, I deem [one of] the essential principles of our government, and consequently [one of] those which ought to shape its administration." --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural Address, 1801. ME 3:321

Back