when russia invades ukraine

sucks if i have to skip ukraine on my trip next year.

im not worried though , chinada just loaned ukraine 120M (60M USD) to stop the gallopin hoards

Biden is weak and a puppet, so Ukraine is screwed. NATO won't do anything because they know they can't count on Joe. By end of February when a new government is installed in Ukraine, eyes will turn to Taiwan. Xi will see that the US did nothing substantial to defend an ally. Economic sanctions? Give me a break.

Do you think Joe should put boots on the ground in Ukraine and show Xi and Putin how strong America still is?

No. They'll weasel out diplomatically. Ukraine is not a NATO member so there's room to wiggle.

A democrat these days putting boots on the ground when America itself is not threatened? Never in the multiverse.

because he wouldnt be pushing to expand nato into ukraine. However, trump was an inflammatory jackass. Good riddance. Find someone new.

omg trump said mean things on twitter and upset some snowflakes, quick, let's instead ruin the country with demon democrats and creepy joe

How long until cnn/msnbc criticizes russian troops for not wearing masks as they roll through ukraine

Back