Mitch or Tehvul, who do you respect more?

Who do you respect more, Mitch or Tehvul.

• Total voters
Monster Dog has been best dog.

af5eu3I.jpg

So when I grilled burgers I grilled the one on right for him.

3wDIDD8.jpg

He ate it all.

mbSWdSH.jpg

Spoiler

I based my vote on who was more likely to post a pic of their maid. If Red had a maid I reckon he would pose happily with the maid no worries. I can see it now... Red standing there with his male Sri Lankan Maid who wears leather pants with cutouts and has a red ball gag in his mouth just like that one in Pulp Fiction.

i am sure tehvul and his kids have traveled far to be with their respective loved ones on fathers day

Don't underestimate dogs like "monster dog". They tend to outlive the competition. Little fuckers live forever. Spend the last 17 years of their lives not knowing where they are and barking at ghosts.

tehvul far more entertaining

at least he didnt threaten to bitch out several times only to come groveling back

bonus: tele broke his ass off too, good times

can you imagine how pathetic you have to be to be mitch, having means to do ANYTHING else, but chooses to post on tw as his only social outlet despite everyone hating him even after quitting in a hissyfit 8 times.

I wonder how many times his wife has quit him, but was brought back by the sharia police. Probably the only reason he's in dubai.

Don't underestimate dogs like "monster dog". They tend to outlive the competition. Little fuckers live forever. Spend the last 17 years of their lives not knowing where they are and barking at ghosts.

Mine is 15 years old. He is good boy. Chick across the street tried to kiss him. He bit her lip. Then she got mad because I scolded her and not doggy. Dumb bitch.

HQaXvv2.jpg

Back