Mitch or Tehvul, who do you respect more?

Who do you respect more, Mitch or Tehvul.

• Total voters
I don't know where you live, whether you're 16 or 66, or anything about you. You literally have never said anything
on this forum that registers as remotely interesting. So the fact you have more in common with Tehvul than with me is not the slightest bit surprising, in fact it's a bit of a relief.

did u even tribe?

I don't know where you live, whether you're 16 or 66, or anything about you. You literally have never said anything
on this forum that registers as remotely interesting. So the fact you have more in common with Tehvul than with me is not the slightest bit surprising, in fact it's a bit of a relief.
lil mitch

most disliked person on the forum

expert at the 2 page thread creation

accusing others of not being interesting

in a thread where people voted on him being more pathetic than an unemployed rapping spic that sucks cock for rent

I used to be unemployed. Now I employ others. Still a spic. Haven't gave a rats ass about rap in years. I own houses and if I suck a cock I would for free.

Now you have been brought up to date. Have good day Miss Pagy.

I have never gotten a single thing out of a Mitch post or thread... Dubai is fucking boring, Mitch's life appears to be equally as boring, most of his posts are borderline homo-petty, and I find his sense of humor either non-existent or else smug and pretentious. Basically I have absolutely nothing in common with the dude and can't be bothered to even read what he posts.

I don't have anything in common with tehvul either... but his posts are usually funny, thought-provoking in one way or another, and are brutally honest to the point of awesome most of the time, even when they're terrifying/mortifying.

So I'm gonna go with Team Tehvul FTW. :bigthumb:

Taxi you know I love you and all, but you literally wrote a fucking book about yourself on TW once

it has brought years worth of entertainment tho probably not in the way he imagined

34910_443073926613_5204780_n.jpg

Sit down, whippersnapper

You’re a great poster Mitch don’t let the fact get to you that you have the lowest rep by thousands or that you’re less respected than some psychotic twink or that you keep making new threads only to have it end after two pages of people making fun of you and you spamming replies

Back