This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 25 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 25 of 1252
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
481 - 03-16-2016, 16:06
The whole GOP establishment vs Trump seems like something out of WWE. Great way to energize voters to vote. I like how Trump tweeted that Instagram of Hillary and suddenly everyone is picking up on it. He mentioned how twitter was great because he posts something and 10 minutes later, it's BREAKING NEWS on all the networks. He calls the media dishonest, disgusting, liars, and punches them in the eye and they come back for more like abuse victims who can't get enough.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
482 - 03-16-2016, 16:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Merely one example. If you had actually bothered to read those threads, you would see that contextually they are mostly matter-of-fact Trump is going to win wtf threads. Sure there are some Trump supporters present in them, but TW is only as Trump centric as the mainstream news is. He's in the news, so people are talking about him. But by all means keep swallowing your foot.
Swallowing is perhaps the only thing he will ever excel at

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
483 - 03-16-2016, 16:15
not surprised that trump is pro life and against abortion

****ing 2016

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
484 - 03-16-2016, 16:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federere View Post
not surprised that trump is pro life and against abortion

****ing 2016
Uhh, he's running as a Republican, he has to be pro-life (except in cases of ****, incest, or mother's life in danger) in order to get nominated.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
485 - 03-16-2016, 16:20
I will vote for Bernie if I can, but only because I can't vote for the other two. Hillary is a career criminal politician, Trump is a megalomaniac with no real political experience. Without Bernie in the race, I have no clue who I will vote for, but it definitely won't be Hillary.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
486 - 03-16-2016, 16:22
My vote is totally worthless because by the time i can vote in the primary it'll probably be down to one candidate anyways.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
487 - 03-16-2016, 16:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsack View Post
I will vote for Bernie if I can, but only because I can't vote for the other two. Hillary is a career criminal politician, Trump is a megalomaniac with no real political experience. Without Bernie in the race, I have no clue who I will vote for, but it definitely won't be Hillary.
You act like having no real political experience is a bad thing? Trump wasn't a politician 9 months ago and he's beat the crap out of lifetime politicians.

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
488 - 03-16-2016, 16:24
yah, hillary will be in jail by then

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
489 - 03-16-2016, 16:28
Hillary isn't going to jail...lol

She will incarcerate the rest of America for their dissent against her long before she ever pays one day for her own crimes

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
490 - 03-16-2016, 17:02
I call top bunk

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
491 - 03-16-2016, 17:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
You act like having no real political experience is a bad thing? Trump wasn't a politician 9 months ago and he's beat the crap out of lifetime politicians.
He has a ton of experience talking ****, and he is in no one's pocket, of course he is gonna mop the floor with all these **** heads. I mean real experience as it pertains to running the country. For what it is worth, the small amount of information on his policy platforms that exists, most of it I don't agree with.

I don't fault people for liking Trump, I understand the appeal. At the very least, he is pointing out how ridiculous the Republican party is right now. A lot of disenfranchised conservatives look at him the same way disenfranchised liberals look at Sanders. I honestly wish the guy wasn't such a megalomaniac, I would love to have a guilt free alternative to Clinton.

Shiloh
Veteran++
Old
492 - 03-16-2016, 17:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
The thing the Repubs have to worry about is how hated trump is. Yes, he's popular among his supporters, but there's a sizeable amount of the population who really really don't like him.

Trump on the card will draw out a lot of people to vote Democrat who otherwise may not have turned out, so he really does need to be considerably ahead of any other possible candidates to have the same chance at an actual election. If he only has a slight lead, the second-place candidate would probably have a better shot at the title.
not surprising for an Australian, but you have no idea how much Hillary is distrusted and outright loathed.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
493 - 03-16-2016, 17:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
not surprising for an Australian, but you have no idea how much Hillary is distrusted and outright loathed.
Unfortunately, a lot of American liberals have their heads in the sand. I have friends that told me we need a woman president, now that we have had a black one, and it didn't matter what Hillary had done/said in the past.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
494 - 03-16-2016, 17:39
the Trump hysteria is just great

too many people don't seem to understand the jurisdiction and role of the executive branch. being potus doesn't make you Caesar.

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
495 - 03-16-2016, 17:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IymDih7sgE

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
496 - 03-16-2016, 17:59
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/

This **** is too amazing

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
497 - 03-16-2016, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyElTigre View Post

This **** is too amazing
OFN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Trump with the barking Hillary.......

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
498 - 03-16-2016, 18:43
trumps the greatest **** poster

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
499 - 03-16-2016, 18:46
true my OFN **** post pales in comparison /shame

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
500 - 03-16-2016, 18:50
This whole trump thing is pretty damn funny.

1 - The GOP only has themselves to blame for this: they were given Congress to counter owebama and failed to do so. Then they ran romney in 2012 who was a **** candidate that didnt inspire people to get out and vote. Kicking the current ****tard out of office should've been very easy with 4 years of his craptastic presidency.

2 - Proof is in the voting. Yesterday was a catastrophic loss for the Establishment. The only two [GOP] contenders are both hated by the Establishment.

Reminds me that I need more popcorn for this trainwreck. I just need the salty tears of bernie supporters to spruce it up a little.

Page 25 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie