American people are awesome...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Polite, respectful, friendly. Sir this and ma'am that. Love it. You just meet the best people in America. I love it here.

Why do you turn into a bunch of loud obnoxious cunts when they give a few of you a passport? Just stay in America, there's fucking loads to do.

Polite, respectful, friendly. Sir this and ma'am that. Love it. You just meet the best people in America. I love it here.

Why do you turn into a bunch of loud obnoxious cunts when they give a few of you a passport? Just stay in America, there's fucking loads to do.

UK tourists are absolutely worse than Americans.

Goto Spain and they'll tell you the UK trash tourists always fuck everything up even more than Americans.

This isn't even up for a debate Mitch.

well you're always a cocksucker faggot, no matter what country you're in. :shrug:

UK tourists are absolutely worse than Americans.

Goto Spain and they'll tell you the UK trash tourists always fuck everything up even more than Americans.

This isn't even up for a debate Mitch.

People who go to Spain on vacation are fucking horrible, no argument there. They all want to eat fish and chips and drink shitawful warm English beer. And they shout at waiters because that makes them easier to understand, apparently.

People who go to Spain on vacation are fucking horrible, no argument there. They all want to eat fish and chips and drink shitawful warm English beer. And they shout at waiters because that makes them easier to understand, apparently.

I've been to Southern Europe and most of the servers would even tell us they prefer Americans over British tourists.

We had some idiot British drunks shouting about fish and chips and everyone rolling their eyes. I guess it's cheap for UK trash to fly to Mediterranean but jeez they really do ruin it.

havax is just mad that he's 2 poor 2 ball it in vegas w/ mitch

and mitch, usa is #1 w/ #1 ppl (thanx 2 our :flag:freedom:flag: and being specially :angel:~blessed~:angel: by the lord almighty) and perennial world champions of basketball, baseball and football so of coarse it's only the worst of our worst going overseas b/c they r looking 4 a place where they can fit in

I’ve been to more than a few different countries and I have found that most people are pretty decent. The few assholes are just louder than the rest.

i've been 2 all the countries and i can tell u that usa is #1 so now that's settled we can move on w/ life

Gotta side with the rest here Mitch: English tourists are the fucking worst. Of course, it depends on what type of holiday location you're at.. but groups of English youth coming to Amsterdam have been a huge annoyance to most people living here.

That being said Dutch youth is known for being pretty annoying as well in countries like Spain and Italy.

You can't figure out that people that work in hospitality are professionally nice?

Who mentioned hospitality? I'm talking about random people you meet in bars and at poker tables. You're deliberately obtuse so please stop doing that.

I understand it's quite shocking to learn what most really think about you when you pay people to be nice to you.

Kill yourself midxe.

Back