2019-nCoV

And... it's here.

First U.S. coronavirus case of unknown origin confirmed in Northern California, CDC says
Officials with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed the nation’s first coronavirus case of unknown origin Wednesday in Northern California in the latest sign of the virus’ rapid spread.

“It is a confirmed case. There is one in Northern California,” CDC spokesman Scott Pauley told The Sacramento Bee just before 4 p.m. Wednesday. Pauley declined to elaborate.

It was immediately unknown where in Northern California the case was discovered, but officials have begun to trace the person’s contacts as they sleuth out where and how the person may have become infected and whether others have been exposed, The Washington Post reports.
[...]

f75bd3a9b9b071d9.jpg

german racism on display here

buying up all the food to deprive less affluent immigrants from africa and the middle east

we need food equality justice now

I don't get all the prepping some of these people are doing. Unless they're going to quit their jobs and hide in a cabin in the woods, they're still going to be around other people daily. Unless civilization completely collapses (full blown apocalypse) then food/water will still be available. If that happened, most are as good as dead anyway as without a natural/clean water well you'd be screwed.

It could be worth it if you're unemployed/retired and are able to disappear for months at a time though (especially if you're older and at risk of possibly dying if you catch the virus). :weird:

Last edited:
I don't get all the prepping some of these people are doing. Unless they're going to quit their jobs and hide in a cabin in the woods, they're still going to be around other people daily. Unless civilization completely collapses (full blown apocalypse) then food/water will still be available. If that happened, most are as good as dead anyway as without a natural/clean water well you'd be screwed.

It could be worth it if you're unemployed/retired and are able to disappear for months at a time though (especially if you're older and at risk of possibly dying if you catch the virus). :weird:

Here's looking at ya kid.
oMmo8RN.jpg

anyway, who am I kidding
I've been mingling with lots of people
nutin' to do
I'm trying to get it while there's still ICU beds available

I also believe bud and whiskey will keep me alive
(i believe in belief)

I think the biggest key to survival is not living in a 3rd world shithole.

Bye Cali :wave:

bigot
eat the tacos de cabezas

Last edited:
Curious how a few weeks ago the best of us were saying that this was a bio-weapon designed to take out chinese men.

Now these mental giants are saying the virus was made to make trump look bad.

I wish reggs and tehvul were here to break it down for us.

fucking worthless koreans spreading corona

thank god japan isolated all of the cases and carriers

life here been so good, no worries at all

Does anyone think it's odd we haven't seen any interviews with survivors to discuss what it was like to have the virus?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

theres been 0 talk of cancelling the olympics lol

the only reason ppl bring that up is bc of akira

the only thing here thats happened is they stopped selling tickets to preseason baseball games oh the humanity

Back