worst current poster

worst current poster

• Total voters
YES YES CALLED IT AGAIN

Incredible photograph by Mitchdubai - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums

:rofl: you get butt hurt so fast spxnge

CONTEXT OF WHY THIS THREAD WAS CREATED (and how I am psychic)

is that because your home has a ball hitch

Are you saying I live in a truck that is capable of towing things?

You know that the Ball Hitch sits on the truck and not on the (what I am assuming was your joke intention) trailer right?

Spxnge have you literally ever been outside or to a Home Depot? Or is it just the Orange Scary Place beside the Best Buy your mom takes you to?

wow that must have hit home lol

is home the truck I live in spxnge?

:rofl: god you're dumb :lol:

do u really want to open the door to another clowning chris

is clowning where you horribly fail at trolling me and make a new thread crying for help from your e-buds after I make you look like an idiot again?

no it's where i post the link to your CV again causing everyone on this forum to simultaneously cringe

Yeah you've proven that the only way you can troll people is to stalk them IRL and be Creep Master Zero; everyone here has established that you're incapable of being clever.

Bravo to you! You know what would really get my goat, posting pictures of the bushes outside my place; you'd totally own me bro!!!

2 minutes later, POOF this thread appears!!

AMAZING

Last edited:
jm5k has toned the shitposting down

derp angel is an attention whore "HAY GUYS MY SIG IS GETTING A LOT OF COMMENTS I GUESS I'LL LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE I FOUND THIS AWESOME PIC"

one is always posting pictures of how awesome he is which is usually sitting by himself somewhere holding a twenty or like next a 25" tv or something and the other one really I don't know wtf he does because I can never read a damn thing he says

There should be an option where you list the Worst 25, and we arrange them in order.

But I did not vote, on account of the worst current poster is not listed.

and his dad is all like
akjskdjf ajdklfjlkasjfd kjasjdfjkdhgfaljsdfk kakjdfkljkajsfdkjj sjfk akjd jkjf big font colors

was that a bob marley reference

jm5k has a seriously inferiority complex that presents itself whenever someone points out his sub-average intelligence

it's absolutely hilarious

dark-angel is just a pathetic loser with a wife who probably stopped listening to his verbal diarrhea

There should be an option where you list the Worst 25, and we arrange them in order.

But I did not vote, on account of the worst current poster is not listed.

I actually made this, it was called The Ban Olympics or something to that effect, but Tehvul and Dweasel captured like 90% of the vote

wurst.jpg

ocean-current.jpg

Failure-Poster.jpg

Back