How come there's no girls on this forum

yeah? i didn't read taxi's post, actually, so i would not know

i wonder if the first letters of each word form a terrorist code

that's the only logical reason for posting that many words these days

Ktoywdid? Byaandaaoci ymnrtyfitcobo. Ysootfdyuidr boaitamteycmu oeiytsoci ystwtaa.

Oh trust me, why would I bother reading that hot mess of words that he has bothered to post. But you know, we should be careful, we might be considered "stalkers" if we keep this up.

so meg, tell me, as a chick, what are your feelings and thoughts and junk? suicide taxi and all of the rest of us wish to know you.

That's very believable.

Almost as believable as your recollection of past events, your keen and precise insights into my motivations and character, and your sense of humor.

You didn't read a word. Newp!

Meh, I am quite happy with my anonymity in this forum. My opinion should never change the way this place flows. Its ftards like ST that want to ruin this place with rainbows, unicorns and curtains. Please, spare me.

That's very believable.

Almost as believable as your recollection of past events, your keen and precise insights into my motivations and character, and your sense of humor.

You didn't read a word. Newp!

well, i skimmed it and saw "killjoy blah blah blah killjoy killjoy", so if that gives you solace, enjoy.

the last long thing of yours that i read was that twl piece you did about your history as an internet celebrity, and it was the foundation of my satire featuring you, madcat, and scooby. at the time, i felt that perhaps i was being too harsh. now, i think maybe not enough.

Meh, I am quite happy with my anonymity in this forum. My opinion should never change the way this place flows. Its ftards like ST that want to ruin this place with rainbows, unicorns and curtains. Please, spare me.

How about some tits then

I'm sorry... did my thread disturb your dick-bumping session with the rest of the basement dwellers?

How whiny of me.

I'm sorry... did my thread disturb your dick-bumping session with the rest of the basement dwellers?

How whiny of me.

Yes, yes it did.

And I think I speak for all of us "dick-bumping" "basement dwellers" when I say we are truly sorry for disturbing your TW bitch hunt.

Idiot.

Back