worst current poster

worst current poster

• Total voters
Who's coming to your defense fatty? Yakuza, your stupid metal video circle jerk e-pal? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Here we go again...WEEEEEE!!!!

:lol: I'm sorry I put a "c" instead of an "s". Do you forgive me Mr. IAMEMOANDDONTKNOWIT?

marisa_miller_05-4-749739.jpg

you assaulted a minor

minors cannot give consent

therefore you raped a child

also children you coax into your car with halloween candy do not count as friends
You have no idea what you are talking about.
I guess I am a easy target for your trolls and flames so what ever dude...
That was 11 years ago. a blow job. I did my time. I could have been a liar but I faced the judge and told the truth.

Personally I think you are jealous cause other than my spinal issue I have a better life than you. lol
Get over it. I have...My family and friends have.. the person that I got in trouble over has.... She is over my house all the time... and is close with my wife.

But oh no some fat loser on tribalwar has issues with my past.. seriously I heard it all... and I will respond to you cause it obviously makes you feel better... sorry I have a better life than you pagy. lose some weight and get off the internet. Mebbe go on a date or something.. there is happiness out there you gotta find it.. it isn't going to come hunt you down in your mom's basement.

I hope your life gets better. I feel sorry for you man.

Back