Girl hits another girl while crossing the street, drives off, people catch up to her

The guy looks and sounds like a massive douchebag, but at least he calmed down and was actually acting pretty responsibly.

Look how her mind works. Girl b doesnt know if girl a is dead or alive, but everything out of her mouth is "ME ME ME!"

I like how the dude started holding her hand and putting his arm around her after she started crying. :cry: i didn't know! wahhh

I like how the dude started holding her hand and putting his arm around her after she started crying. :cry: i didn't know! wahhh

Well, his gf is probably dead. It's only logical that he move on and try to date new people. His gf would've wanted it.

that guy did a good job

i don't know what super standards of citizenry tribalwar has they they expected any more from the guy. most of you pussies wouldn't even have followed the car and would be bawling in tears next to your unconcious girlfriend you pretentious sons of bitches.

also, that man sure knows how to neg a bitch, that was classic PUA 101 shit right there.

that guy did a good job

i don't know what super standards of citizenry tribalwar has they they expected any more from the guy. most of you pussies wouldn't even have followed the car and would be bawling in tears next to your unconcious girlfriend you pretentious sons of bitches.

also, that man sure knows how to neg a bitch, that was classic PUA 101 shit right there.

yeah its clearly a good idea to run after the car before you call 911 or check on your girlfriend

that guy did a good job

I'm sorry, but after catching up to the girl and making sure she stays put, a reasonable person's reaction would be:

"OK, stay put, and stay the fuck away from me or I will fucking ruin you for potentially killing my girlfriend."

not

"Hey, you just ran over my girlfriend and tried to leave the scene of a crime while driving drunk, but that's ok. Now I will hug you and comfort you regardless of the fact that my significant other is bleeding, unconscious, and potentially dead a short distance away. Also, can I have your number?"

Last edited:
How much do you want to bet that shes gonna get of easy because she is female?

and thats what pisses me off the most

and the guy that stopped her needs more fucking tattoos, maybe some more needles too so he can shoot up heroin.

Last edited:
Back