[BREAKING] Connecticut School District Locked Down on Shooting Report

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 783
User Name Posts
JoMo 54
T-Refried-455 31
nigafool 21
Rayn 18

is it just me or does jomo's life pretty much revolve around disasters and/or weather patterns

I honestly can't believe the idiocy of the gun nuts.

A little perspective ... guns don't kill people, people kill people. Sure, but if the gun wasn't readily available to the individual, they would have had to restore to a less effective and more easily defendable weapon (knife, etc) and would definitely not have been able to inflict as much damage. Those criminals who want a gun will still get one, sure, but they wouldn't be street level thugs wanting to give you a hard time.

Second, for the self defence nuts, how do you defend against surprise? You're in bed and a nut job stands over you and pulls their trigger ... way to go self defence. How about you're walking down a street, pass an alley and bam nut job jumps out of the alley after you have passed and puts a round into the back of your head, self defence is easy then. Or finally, you're in a confrontation, you would arguably be committing murder if you pull your gun first so you wait, but the street hardened thug who has done this before heaps of times has had enough and pulls his gun and puts a round in your stomach ... do you honestly believe you will be capable of pulling your gun and accurately shooting the nut job with a bullet wound to your gut?

Gun nuts are just that, nuts. However America, the gun culture you worked so hard to entrench in your society is your problem now, enjoy.

A little perspective ... guns don't kill people, people kill people. Sure, but if the gun wasn't readily available to the individual, they would have had to restore to a less effective and more easily defendable weapon (knife, etc) and would definitely not have been able to inflict as much damage. Those criminals who want a gun will still get one, sure, but they wouldn't be street level thugs wanting to give you a hard time.

Second, for the self defence nuts, how do you defend against surprise? You're in bed and a nut job stands over you and pulls their trigger ... way to go self defence. How about you're walking down a street, pass an alley and bam nut job jumps out of the alley after you have passed and puts a round into the back of your head, self defence is easy then. Or finally, you're in a confrontation, you would arguably be committing murder if you pull your gun first so you wait, but the street hardened thug who has done this before heaps of times has had enough and pulls his gun and puts a round in your stomach ... do you honestly believe you will be capable of pulling your gun and accurately shooting the nut job with a bullet wound to your gut?

Gun nuts are just that, nuts. However America, the gun culture you worked so hard to entrench in your society is your problem now, enjoy.

Since gun culture isn't the problem yes, I think I shall enjoy it. Thank you. Since you'll never know what it's like I could tell you about it I guess.

how many African children die every day due to lack of drinking water or food?

its totally preventable too and in fact, many people believe its being done on purpose.

i get so sick and tired of our authoritarian society always using children to push through how they think society should be like.

i realize that what happened was bad, it was really bad but just because a handful of people are in morning, why do we need to remove rights from all the rest?

dude couldn't get a gun; the law worked and he was denied so he illegally stole his mothers gun to do the voodoo he do.

there is NOTHING we can do to make sure this doesnt happen again.

you know, the neo-cons were right about the terrorist hating our freedoms. they just had the wrong group.

*edit- there should be a cooling off period before our overly emotionally authoritarian politicians can sign any laws.

Last edited:
How many lives would banning 'assault rifles' save? If the Virginia Tech shooter can kill 32 people and wound 17 others with 2 handguns, it strikes me that the distinction between assault rifles and other guns in regards to mass killings is only political.

Actually, they should ban all guns. Maybe leave hunting rifles and non-automatic shotguns, but they should ban everything else.

But I understand that banning all guns is virtually impossible in the US. So they need to start from something. At some point younger generations will realize that pistol killings are too frequent and will ban those as well.

Guns that I used in military should not be given to any civilian. And that is the last thing I'm going to say in this thread. :)

Last edited:

no such thing as a gun nut. WE who adhere to our forced constitution and then have to look at our state constitutions and just laugh because we know it means nothing, we look at YOU and wonder why you cannot adhere to OUR LAWS.

See its not US that are doing something wrong, its not us that can't understand..no no...SON.

You fucking faggot

you don't get it. its WE who built this nation. WHITE MALES that ARE STRAIGHT WHOM WORSHIP the ALL FATHER. I can trace family back to the beginning. We can't even get a fucking idea of where the current president came from.

fuck you If the shit breaks out...consider yourself the asshole and i got the fucking toilet paper. We hate you you fucking POS.

Actually, they should ban all guns. Maybe leave hunting rifles and non-automatic shotguns, but they should ban everything else.

But I understand that banning all guns is virtually impossible in the US. So they need to start from something. At some point younger generations will realize that pistol killings are too frequent and will ban those as well.

Guns that I used in military should not be given to any civilian. And that is the last thing I'm going to say in this thread. :)

you are our enemy last thing you will ever say is dear god why are the angels still after me..(son they are not angels)

goto hell take your family there fuck you. fuck you.

Back