[Heavy metal] This old snow plow [pics]

Been using the shit out of the old girl. Ran out of room to push snow last year. Not going to make that mistake again..
7Bn0GMm.jpg

Also the bottom of the pump broke again. Whoever built the goddamn mounts put the blade too close to the pump lift arm. They interfere and raise the lift arm past full extension, stressing the lower mount on the pump housing...

To be fair, I did build the mounts for a smaller blade :rolleyes:

The pump hanging from the lift arm away from it's home on the frame. (the shiny bolt)
7zL2Q5M.jpg

The bottom of the pump assembly where it belongs on the shiny bolt.
N9WLBb9.jpg

Where it belongs, and the chain connected in a way that won't FUCK SHIT UP LATER.
I must have put the pump and chain back on 5 times before I found the optimal chain position for running into piles of snow that lift the plow to the max.
sfBrbFE.jpg

I made sure to mark the best chain link position with a zip-tie that removes the possibility of collision between the plow frame and the lifting arm.
(slightly)

My traction consultant seems to approve.
FUSOLlD.jpg

Surprisingly - or maybe not, the broken welds on the plow frame haven't been that big of a problem. Most of the pushing force is at the bottom edge, where the lower A frame pushes. Not on the upper part of the plow.

{bonus} My slip advisor after a long day of manipulating dihydrogen monoxide below it's triple point.

Now this is some HOT ass snowplow action all up in this thread....

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, how hot is Emmanuelle Chriqui?
"Claire Bonner"
She was 25 in Snow Day
KsRrh.jpg

tumblr_pv09knIeQK1xl18lso1_250.gifv

GWff.gif

I'd snowplow that even though she is a Canadian.

Canadianese you fuck.

Also check out this bluetooth goodness I snagged for the cold weather.
jSOXMvx.jpg

zYkwy3s.jpg

Headlamp ANNNNDD bluetooth speakers in a stocking cap?!

Yep.

Last edited:
Don't care. She's 100% batshit and quite interesting in a fucked up way so rumours that all Canuckistanis are boring as fuck are not accurate.

Stupid drifting
3y3xKap.jpg

Precision work near the doors.
NH18Q0Y.jpg

Paid a guy for a few hours of shitty hand work at the doors. That garbage was 3 feet high and packed solid.

Ken is one of the luckiest, skilled bastards ever with his sponsors and huge budgets. So fun.

When I put this thing together I welded two chunks of 1/2 inch plate to the lower part of the frame for the push bar. About 6 inches square. Looks like one ripped part of the frame clean off. Maybe I've been hitting shit a little hard...

d60b32dbb35710c214b69a99601451d3.jpg

fb8e924629be4775fb000ce5cc4f0d50.jpg

35aab880a091ae8bd017225e243bc644.jpg

Pulled the dumpster at the shop out with a chain and cleaned up a little before it broke. Managed to [carefully] push the last of the snow and dumpster back into place.

6f3a2feaac315b3d485ba5122f6d5732.jpg

831879ca60091cabda02845dfdc182c1.jpg

One of the shop cats came out to inspect my work...

7e86c7feb8ae850cb900fd1bd1511284.jpg

Last edited:
Good work plaz.

I love chicks that clean up well. It's like a magic trick to go from this:

iu

to this

iu

Damn these witches with their penis magic. And, after you succumb, they look like the "before" pics almost always unless people other than you might see them.

Back in the day when i used to work at strip clubs around the area, thats the first thing i learned. The girl you see on the stage is NOTHING like whats going to wake up next to you in the morning. During the day their hair is in a greasy bun, no makeup, probably in sweats. Their skin is fucked from all the makeup all the time

Back