[Official] Fallout: New Vegas

i think the games too sparsely populated. exploring random areas and corners of the map doesn't give big boss battles or hard to find items...at all

fallout mmo? will it be like fallen earth mmo where it has FPS and RPG mixed together? (but heavily based on ratings and weapon stats?)

wow I found the indiana jones joke in like 5 minutes of playing. TW kinda ruined that for me haha.

so does the caravan guy do anything for you at the gas station? after he didn't explain the rules for dick to caravan and he stole my money, so I killed him and lost some quest.

wow I found the indiana jones joke in like 5 minutes of playing. TW kinda ruined that for me haha.

so does the caravan guy do anything for you at the gas station? after he didn't explain the rules for dick to caravan and he stole my money, so I killed him and lost some quest.

lol the same thing happened here

i think the games too sparsely populated. exploring random areas and corners of the map doesn't give big boss battles or hard to find items...at all

I didn't get my NCR ranger armor by killing a boss ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

A fully-upgraded 10mm pistol is a beautiful thing.

I'm playing a sneaky loner character. I'll probably play it through at least 3 times. :p:

fallout mmo? will it be like fallen earth mmo where it has FPS and RPG mixed together? (but heavily based on ratings and weapon stats?)

it will be terrible. it's being developed by interplay (which is basically just a shell company at this point) and some shitty Bulgarian programming team. they made what looks like a real shitty MMO called Earthrise

it will be pretty damaging to the fallout brand. i'm sure bethesda is shitting bricks.

A fully-upgraded 10mm pistol is a beautiful thing.

I'm playing a sneaky loner character. I'll probably play it through at least 3 times. :p:
what upgrades do you have for it & where/how did you get them? i'd like to make a handgun focused character next time

[7:32 PM] SLL83: fuck
[7:32 PM] SLL83: I'm gonna start my game over so my speech and barter and explosives are a bit higher
[7:32 PM] SLL83: I wasted a salesman weekly thinking it was a skill book and not a magazine
[7:33 PM] SLL83: and now I need it for that first quest to get supplies from the general store and I need explosives up higher to get dynamite from easy pete
[7:33 PM] SLL83: :(
[7:33 PM] SLL83: restart from scratch
[7:33 PM] SLL83: DOH

You realize those parts of the quest are just optional right? You don't have to do them. The only one I did was get medical supplies since I was already high enough in medicine.

speaking of gambling... 2 tables games and slots? Where the fuck are my craps? I've never seen so many blackjack tables lined up....

You realize those parts of the quest are just optional right? You don't have to do them. The only one I did was get medical supplies since I was already high enough in medicine.

Yeah, I realized that but I am big on completion. :(

Don't want to miss any side quests.

You're never going to be able to pass all the speech checks in the game (although I was pretty disappointed when I couldn't pass any of those :().

Back