2021 Summer Olympics

arguably most embarrassing aspect of this leftover 20th century abortion is the so called name of the 'olympic' so called 'gaymes' which by any intelligible standards r nakedly contests of no games man ship wat so ever. hey i wonder whos gunna win this 'gayme' of jumping in a straight line the longest will it be the disgusting 8ft freak with rubber legs or will it be sum chinese woman with a 3 inch penis from aisle #6. so competitive!!!! the olympics freak show is a contest of 3 factors - eugenics - child abuse - drug abuse

here are sum problem areas to sort urself out about what is n wat is not a game
football = game
daytona usa = greatest gayme of all tyme
chess = not a game solvable just memory
special olympics = game bc who the fuk knos if its harder to run a race with no leg or to throw a javelin w ur teeth they actually put in some effort

The problem with the best players training in the USA, is it's no longer the USA V. Other Countries. It's more like the best players from all over the world, representing a certain country.

It's hard to explain what I'm talking about, but in the USA you grow up going to high school and the football team is the big thing. Same in college. It's your team versus the other schools and you feel good about it. Then you get to pro football and it's your city versus other cities. The good thing about pro football is there's only one major league in the USA, the NFL, and we don't care about the Canada league.

So now we switch this over to soccer and it's completely different here in the USA. We have the MLS which has a bunch of foreign fucks playing in it because the owners want their team to win. The problem is the Americans are not the stars, they don't get the experience they need, and they suck at the world cup and the Olympics.

Sports don't matter any more if the USA is the training ground for the world, then we suck at the Olympics and World events. No we don't suck when we let everyone else train in our leagues and become the stars.

True dat, you should stick to playing sports nobody else gives a fuck about and having your LOLWORLD series.

The problem with the best players training in the USA, is it's no longer the USA V. Other Countries. It's more like the best players from all over the world, representing a certain country.

It's hard to explain what I'm talking about, but in the USA you grow up going to high school and the football team is the big thing. Same in college. It's your team versus the other schools and you feel good about it. Then you get to pro football and it's your city versus other cities. The good thing about pro football is there's only one major league in the USA, the NFL, and we don't care about the Canada league.

So now we switch this over to soccer and it's completely different here in the USA. We have the MLS which has a bunch of foreign fucks playing in it because the owners want their team to win. The problem is the Americans are not the stars, they don't get the experience they need, and they suck at the world cup and the Olympics.

Sports don't matter any more if the USA is the training ground for the world, then we suck at the Olympics and World events. No we don't suck when we let everyone else train in our leagues and become the stars.

....ppl dont play on their home city's NFL team

Here's what a proper champion looks like;

Wins Gold in Women's Wrestling, becoming the first black American women to do so;

Last edited:
US Pole Vaulter Sam Kendricks stops mid-vault to stand at attention when he hears the US Anthem being played during his attempt.

....ppl dont play on their home city's NFL team
Yes, I know that. The people in the NFL are drafted to other cities, and they move there. Those players become a part of that city.

Baseball sucks because players get traded so often. There's no reason to get involved with following the players because they change during the year, especially with the farm system and all the trades.

Wouldn't kick any of the English women marathon team out of bed if they farted.

For example:

PRI_193006994.jpg

I wouldn't kick a beautiful marathon runner out of my bed for running an 800m. Too bad she has lymphoma. :(
MITCH is making fun of the para woman. Sad. I am sure an 800 feels like a marathon if you have LYMPHOMA, Mitch. Never seen the bar dip this low.
:picard:

Last edited:
Marathon? She ran 800m. It's a bit shorter :lol:

True. I didn't take much notice of the distance. More the start and finish. Was trying to find a high res photo of the 3 of them together.

Jemma Reekie, Keely Hodgkinson and Alexandra Bell

Here's the other 2. Images from some other competitions.

QVNIMTIxNzQ3MTE4.jpg

Jemma-Re-3.jpg

Last edited:
Back