who has the balls to host a lan?

I grew up on the west coast and moved to the east coast at 17 for a year or so.. Fla.. We always considered it east.. Now to find out after all these years I was a southerner! :)

Florida is "south" as in "southern hick/hillbilly/y'all" as you can get.

It isn't "the east coast" so get over it.

But it is a step up over say.... Alabama. (But not by much.)

Ok I really didn't read this entire thread, it just got out of hand with the argument of what is east coast and what is west coast.

Although I can see the argument of social lines defining what is east coast and such. Wasn't the whole argument about east coast in this thread regarding geographical proximity to a Lan Party and why it was held in the Eastern USA? Not what socio-economic group a certain state belongs too. I know I am just a stupid Canadian, but I thought this was about convenience to the majority, not if someone was an East Coaster.

I'll do it. Strippers, Strobe lights and lots of weed. You must take a hit at the door to get in otherwise you'll be punched in the dick.

I have no way of contributing to the hosting once so ever, but I say this time it should be nearer to the center of the country, instead of on the east fucking coast.

So ... Thanatos can't contribute "once so ever", but would watch on paperview

Florida is "south" as in "southern hick/hillbilly/y'all" as you can get.

It isn't "the east coast" so get over it.

But it is a step up over say.... Alabama. (But not by much.)

There are no southerners in florida. Nobody in florida is from florida. There is probably more new yorkers here than anything else.

Considering the faggotry going on in this thread, it's no wonder nobody wants to organize an event where people from these forums get together all in one place.

I can't believe you guys have been arguing this for 6 pages.

In other news, I know some of us WA guys are going to be attempting to throw together at least a BBQ during PAX. We might be able to throw together a small LAN too, or maybe just takeover a section of the LAN at PAX.

I can't believe you guys have been arguing this for 6 pages.

In other news, I know some of us WA guys are going to be attempting to throw together at least a BBQ during PAX. We might be able to throw together a small LAN too, or maybe just takeover a section of the LAN at PAX.

WaterBottle was telling me about this. When is this? I should be in central cali later this year, so I'll be significantly closer than I am now :lol:

Back