Current news thread

FW_xpjQWAAEvjki

I imagine the response would be something like telling ur man-baby trust fund son to stop banging his sister and get a job.

hey validuz would you be in favor of absents significant other getting an abortion or you gonna stick to your guns?

cause your picking and choosing who gets an abortion is pretty pro abortions am i rite?

Last edited:
The Elbert County Chamber of Commerce says the English translation says:

“Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature; Guide reproduction wisely, improving fitness and diversity; Unite humanity with a living new language; Rule passion, faith, tradition, and all things with tempered reason; Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts; Let all nations rule internally, resolving external disputes in a world court; Avoid petty laws and useless officials; Balance personal rights with social duties; Prize truth, beauty, love ... seeking harmony with the infinite; Be not a cancer on earth -- leave room for nature -- leave room for nature.”

The message on the Guidestones has long been a source of controversy, and this is not the first time they have been vandalized. Kandiss Taylor, a candidate who ran for Governor of Georgia this year, called for the removal of the monument claiming it is “Satanic.”

I know it's moot now b/c those thing are all gone, but how could you think that a message of sense and goodwill was satanic? WTF is wrong with people? (oh yeah, religion, that's right)

So GBI did no investigation into the explosion and instead trespassed on an active crime scene and destroyed the rest of the Guide Stones.

According to ATF and FBI, they are to investigate all manner of man made explosions and devices, none of that even happened.

Odd!

That is pretty weird TBH, they blew them up so Trump and Q would be blamed.

Anyone else get a weird Twin Towers vibe from that video.

speaking of things 'they' blew up ...

That is pretty weird TBH, they blew them up so Trump and Q would be blamed.

Anyone else get a weird Twin Towers vibe from that video.

speaking of things 'they' blew up ...

It actually violates federal law seeing how explosive incidents are overseen by federal authorities, it's also the destruction of private property. GBI said they destroyed the rest of the monument over safety concerns. They do have several suspects of interest along with a vehicle ID.

The law firm who oversees the Blind Trust out of Delaware already said they have been in contact with Blue State Granite and will rebuild the monument bigger and better 24 hour security and the new display will be inside an impenetrable dome structure. Apparently there has always been a contingency plan in place just in case this happened. I'm surprised it took so long for someone to destroy them.

You've said this twice now. Why were you expecting this to be destroyed earlier?

Fundamentalist Christians have been trying to get it taken down. The stones represented an ecumenical movement and increasingly people see this as being a Globalist thing.

Back