Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Just had a lovely brunch at the 7 star Burj Al Arab. Restaurant is the horizontal section in foreground of picture, 54 floors up.

ay6h4z.jpg

Brunch $135
Bottle of Heineken $15 (x 3)
Glass Australian Shiraz $42 (x 2)

Total $264

Discuss....................

haha you had to save up for weeks just to have lunch there

must suck to live in a place you can barely afford

virgindubai

I was just scowled at my burly arabs when I was there. Evidently I was not supposed to take a picture that had their employer anywhere in it. Was the food good at least? :)

I was just scowled at my burly arabs when I was there. Evidently I was not supposed to take a picture that had their employer anywhere in it. Was the food good at least? :)

Yeah, excellent. Especially the desert and cheeseboard. That Aussie Shiraz was damn good too.

i can leave my country at will

how bout you bro?

so can he..

although on the flip side, while they have also have tourism as their second biggest industry, people are more happy to go there now then they were 5 years ago. Whereas i know plenty of people who don't want to go to your country because they biometric everyone who comes in for no reason. Screw that crap. I wonder how long tourism will be your second biggest industry. It will become number one in dubai when their oil runs out. Although, the sand does kinda suck, so that isn't saying as much as one would hope..

if Mitchdubai has money, good for him

I don't think he does though

doesn't act like he has class, so I doubt it

he's also apparently very impressed with himself for spending $250 on brunch, which is pretty average for people who are rolling

either it was paid for by an employer or he saved up for a week to do it, either way, lol loser

So how long until you abandon your car in the airport parking lot filled with all your Dubai credit cards in an attempt to flee debtors' prison?

Back