LAX is the worst airport in the world and it's not close.

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
What a fucking desperately badly organised shithole. Seriously Khartoum airport is more efficient. Why do I keep doing this when I could have gone via NY or Borrrrston? Just shoot me now.

What a fucking desperately badly organised shithole. Seriously Khartoum airport is more efficient. Why do I keep doing this when I could have gone via NY or Borrrrston? Just shoot me now.
No, you need to kill yourself midxe.

A sign of stupidity is making the same mistake over and over midxe.

No, you need to kill yourself midxe.

A sign of stupidity is making the same mistake over and over midxe.

If I hadn't just found a bar that has Stella and if I wasn't gonna be in Vegas 3 hours from now I probably would consider murdering myself. Or if I was a bonk-eyed half-educated dumb hick cunt and had crow casserole lined up for dinner. That would do it.

DFW is the worst

4" tiles on the floor with 3/8" spacing and recessed grout

Uggaduggaduggadugga^23000

u will spend about a week trapped in the tarmac regardless of weather, time of day or your alleged flight schedule

rly it encapsulates the Texas character quite well

well if u make the missed egg of going w/ American they will send u thru that hell no matter wat

we rly gotta get Emirates on our domestic routes

and nuke dallas

Self immolation and defenestration are the smarter ways to go.

I learned one of those things here :)

Last edited:
Be glad you didn't go through Atlanta. There's a permanent body odor there that permeates everything

Whoever is responsible for fucking US airports up just needs to take a trip to Dubai or Qatar or pretty much any airport in Asia to see how to do it right. It's not that difficult. Changi Singapore is the gold standard but Qatar is like something from the next century.

Mitch I like you but stop being stupid. The us airports were all created 50 years before the modern Asian airports. It's much harder to rebuild infrastructure than start from a clean sheet. Plus Americans designed all those airports just like Burj etc. Like actually designed by SOM and similar architects.

LaGuardia and O'Hare are currently getting upgraded.

I was just at LAX last week and it sucked, but all of California is like 40 years behind on transit.

easily the worst airport I've ever been to... Paris

9QBxMeM.png

And to be totally honest Dubai airport has been ghetto lately no joke the middle level is packed with eurotrash and indians unless you can move to business class and higher lounges. I had to cut through this section to get to business class and it was worse than American airports.

I wasn't that impressed with how crowded it was pre COVID :shrug:

Back