[SO] Lost my gun virginity...

...and yet a gun (OK: and training, etc etc) will allow absolutely anyone to do that, including your hypothetical 12 year old daughter, so I'm not sure really how that counts as being an inherently 'masculine' thing?
Men are violent. Guns are the ultimate tool of violence. It's manly shit. Why does it bug you?

What exactly do you need to defend your family from? Wouldn't a high quality home security system be more likely to help, rather than waiting for the bad guys to be in your house then shitting yourself, fumbling your gun and shooting yourself in the balls. Because that wouldn't be very manly now would it?

So yeah bullshit, you're just a stereotypical victim of the stupid idea that firing a gun is manly, everything else is just a cover story.

Couple of padlocks and an alarm system would be more manly.

What exactly do you need to defend your family from? Wouldn't a high quality home security system be more likely to help, rather than waiting for the bad guys to be in your house then shitting yourself, fumbling your gun and shooting yourself in the balls. Because that wouldn't be very manly now would it?

So yeah bullshit, you're just a stereotypical victim of the stupid idea that firing a gun is manly, everything else is just a cover story.

I don't imagine scenarios bro. It's just a gun. It's really no big deal to some people.

I don't imagine scenarios bro. It's just a gun. It's really no big deal to some people.

Sure. When you're buying that gun do you ask which one is gonna be more useful when your house is full of cunts that want your money, or which one is gonna make your panties a different shape? Rhetorical question obvs.

Sure, it's a tool, like a drill. Except you don't see accountants dressed up like construction workers, posing with their latest Dewalt Brushless 18V with the 5AH battery pack and posting pics on their favourite socials. I don't have a problem with tools, I have a problem with some of the tools that wield the tools.

Amram: It's just a gun, it's not a big deal.

Also Amram: If you don't own a gun or know how to use one you're a pussy.

Haha OK buddy.

What exactly do you need to defend your family from? Wouldn't a high quality home security system be more likely to help ...

When seconds count, the police are minutes away. Sometimes even longer.
ONE DEAD PERP: When seconds count, police are just an hour away
Police in Dayton, Ohio are facing tough questions after not responding to an attempted burglary call for over an hour – at a house that was burglarized only a week before.

(Daily News) – A Dayton woman targeted by criminals at least five times in 11 years fatally shot a man she said broke into her home Wednesday morning, the second intruder she has hit with gunfire in about two years.

The 46-year-old woman, who lives in the 200 block of Richmond Avenue, told officers the man smashed a window and entered the second floor of her Five Oaks neighborhood home. The woman’s brother said the intruder initially broke a first-floor window but could not get inside because of metal security bars installed after a burglary last month.

Sure, it's a tool, like a drill. Except you don't see accountants dressed up like construction workers, posing with their latest Dewalt Brushless 18V with the 5AH battery pack and posting pics on their favourite socials. I don't have a problem with tools, I have a problem with some of the tools that wield the tools.
Yeah stupid people suck.

Does your high quality home security system follow you to the store?.Don't be salty because you have no sack

Let's play nice. I said being afraid of guns makes you a bitch.

If I had to be around people with guns in their possession and I had no idea whether they knew what they were doing I'd be a little nervous and uncomfortable. If that makes me a bitch in your opinion then so be it. Plenty of people who were less cautious or a bit blasé about guns in the semetary.

So yeah it's just macho bullshit but of course you don't get that.

You know what else doesn't follow me to the store? Anyone who wants to steal my shit. Sorry you live in a crime-infested shithole. I don't.

Thats what everyone says...right up to when they get robbed or just happen to be some place where stupid breaks out. You live in a turd infested bubble

Thats what everyone says...right up to when they get robbed or just happen to be some place where stupid breaks out. You live in a turd infested bubble

But you live in a place where stupid breaks out every day. Your house. And that's where you're more likely to shoot yourself than anyone else. Actually carry on.

But you live in a place where stupid breaks out every day. Your house. And that's where you're more likely to shoot yourself than anyone else. Actually carry on.

Yeah, maybe for people that don't actually train with their firearm or respect it. I train quite a bit with mine, pistol and rifle. I live in a nice quiet area, partially rural, but people in shitty areas don't go to shitty areas to steal, they go to nice quiet areas. Plus there are just flat out a lot of retards in the world. Never can tell when you might just be somewhere at the same time as the retards. Rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it.

No shit. Guns are tools. Some are better than others for different situations. Using a shotgun in a multi-unit dwelling? Not smart. Most gun owners also make other changes in their lives to reduce risk and increase longevity. Guns are just a part of it. They are fun as shit, though.

"Don't worry about me having a gun. Worry about you not having a gun when you need one."

Yeah, maybe for people that don't actually train with their firearm or respect it. I train quite a bit with mine, pistol and rifle. I live in a nice quiet area, partially rural, but people in shitty areas don't go to shitty areas to steal, they go to nice quiet areas. Plus there are just flat out a lot of retards in the world. Never can tell when you might just be somewhere at the same time as the retards. Rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it.

See, you can actually make a reasonable logical post when you try. It's when you go from this to "anyone who doesn't have guns is a pussy" that you look like a semi-educated bellend.

No shit. Guns are tools. Some are better than others for different situations. Using a shotgun in a multi-unit dwelling? Not smart. Most gun owners also make other changes in their lives to reduce risk and increase longevity. Guns are just a part of it. They are fun as shit, though.

"Don't worry about me having a gun. Worry about you not having a gun when you need one."

I'm 56. Never come even remotely close to needing a gun at any time in my life. Never will.

Back