No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

NGFM is beaker

Fixed

giphy.gif

Of coarse they're dumb as shit. Yet they're in college getting useless degrees and getting a high body count fucking the best looking guys they can get. There's other videos asking how much should a man make. Many of them will say 300k to 1 million. The interviewer then tells them the average salary of a man is 40-50k. They also want a man who is 6 feet tall. That's where the 90-10 rule comes into play. 90% of women are chasing the top 10%. So we have the 666 thing going on.
6 figures
6 feet tall or 6 inch difference in height
6+ inch dick

Even if they go out with a "good guy" who has money, they get bored with him and go back to chasing Chad when they should be submissive to a good guy. Yes, they're stupid. If I had known all of this back then, things would have been different. The conversations with the pretty women would have been funny when they said no. I would have said, "Ok, go fuck Chad and Tyrone and get ran through, but they're going to cheat on you bitch."

cool, 2/3 aint bad

I've got 1 of 3 checked off and even that one I certainly didn't have in my 20s. And yet I have a beautiful intelligent wife that back in the day was a solid 9. And the same height as me.

So I dunno, maybe I'm an outlier. One of the lucky ones. Maybe it's just a new generation thing. Or maybe, just MAYYYYBBBEEEEEEE, everything NGFM posts is a total crock of shit, and he just comes to TW to cry because he's King of the betas and can't get a woman that could make it past a 3.5 :shrug:

why do you insist on making everyone here hate you if all you want/need desperately is to make friends cuz you don't have any irl? are you just normally masochistic?

cool, 2/3 aint bad
I actually check off 3/3 with the current GF.
6 figures, 6+ inch package, 6 inch height difference. I'm 5'9", she's 5'1".

ngfm how many youtube vidoes about women do you watch each day?
3 or 4. The message is a lot different from a few years ago. The word is getting out that men need to concentrate on themselves. Marriage and Religion is openly put down as a joke. Black men are going overseas (Passport Bros) and it's pissing the black women off. It's entertaining to see videos of pretty women crying they can't find a good man in their 30s.

Last edited:
Seriously fucking deranged.

"Passport bros" is total gold :rofl:

NGFM if this lady is a half decent human specimen as you indicate, you should release her and take your rightful place in society as an angry lonely incel. Then you could watch 25 youtubes a day.

Back