When is it going to end

I find it really hard to get a good buzz from beer. It just makes me feel bloated after one.

I never drink that much, I drink for the taste really.

My boss got mad at me in China when we had Tsing Tao to drink all week and after 3 days the odour of that beer made me gag. He finally bought me some German Erdinger at a restaurant near the only Irish pub I know of in Beijing and I savored every drop of it at $26 a bottle he was ready to buy me every bottle they had in stock just to get me drunk with him for once.

I promised Rayn I would not talk about work but work has become 100% of my life. Depressed

I wish this was true so bad. Fuck me.

I am also so sad and drunk all day (dad)

This Rosetta comet is giving off radio signals unlike the other space stations (Phobos, Iapetus) and if the EU is saying NASA homed in on the signal, than this stupid asteroid is going to be a big deal. They will probably try tow it around the moon and board it.

who cares, the guy went to the 28th century and they made anti gravity cities, solved all our economic and social problems, society still fell apart

deal with it, whatever is in there it doesn't hold the answer.

China has a serious counterfeit alcohol problem. This thread seems pretty indicative of that.

I just bought a six pack of tsing tao I love that shit. I also like Pearl River beer which is dodgy and Chinese too.

No way u paying $26 for erdinger unless maybe at a KTV with 'extras'

beavis_with_glasses_by_stabkamay-d3b7hsq.jpg

Exactly how i read togo posts

wow that makes a lot of sense

it is terrible how alcohol has ruined the sensibilities of some of our canadian friends, whether directly or in the womb

Back